Ticket office queue now

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Don’t blame lads collecting , the £7 postal fee from the SFA is an absolute shambles , found out to its £7 because they are posting them pre 1pm delivery, who gives a fuck if they receive it pre 1pm 

For a single ticket it's steep. For folk getting more than one ticket delivered to the same address and paying 7 quid per ticket it's a fucking scandal.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For a single ticket it's steep. For folk getting more than one ticket delivered to the same address and paying 7 quid per ticket it's a fucking scandal.

Bang on mate , 3 come to my house , shocking 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Was about 4 folk in my local sorting office this morning collecting them because the working man is not home during the day to sign for this shite. Fs just post it through the box. 

Well that was a waste of 7 quid, having to go and collect them...:headscratch:

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Bad weather is all in the mind :Fod:

When I was a youngster any weather was good.

We played fitba' in the rain, sleet, hail, snow, high winds, mist, fog, thunder, lightning, and being Glaswegian we even had a few days a year playing in sunshine. 

10 minutes ago, tannerall said:

When I was a youngster any weather was good.

We played fitba' in the rain, sleet, hail, snow, high winds, mist, fog, thunder, lightning, and being Glaswegian we even had a few days a year playing in sunshine. 

Remember one summer 30ish years ago walking to a football academy type thing 20 mins from my house (cones, bibs, balls = academy). It was scorching.

No top on, I chucked boots in my asda poly bag, slung it over shoulder, and off I went.

Cunts called me asda boy for first hour or so. I thought it was cos of the bag. Turned out the sun had transferred the logo onto my back as I walked.???

Think it was the only sunny day that fucking summer too.

22 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Fek sakes have they never heard of the Royal Mail?!?!?!

Just post the bloody things out.

Just read some of the later posts. I dont want recorded/registered delivery just bloody delivered by H M Royal Mail

They do this for our own games but with cup games at Hampden if a ticket goes missing they will not reprint it so they send it special delivery to ensure it ends up in your hands.