Ticket office queue now

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, savenosouls said:

12.31 and it’s about 50yards outside the ticket office / shack!

Is it still big? Was gonna wait and do it on the way to 5 a sides later but think I'd rather stand in a storm than listen to anymore of the hoover. 

1 hour ago, Jam_piece said:

Is it still big? Was gonna wait and do it on the way to 5 a sides later but think I'd rather stand in a storm than listen to anymore of the hoover. 

Was even longer when I left - I'd say at least an hour's wait - took me about 50mins 

On 14/10/2017 at 15:42, Cedrick said:

Don’t blame lads collecting , the £7 postal fee from the SFA is an absolute shambles , found out to its £7 because they are posting them pre 1pm delivery, who gives a fuck if they receive it pre 1pm 

I get the worst of both worlds, special delivery, no in, need to wait in the queue to get it from the depot.

Canny win.

9 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I could only stand for about 10 minutes so if it's like that tomorrow I hope nobody gets annoyed when I go straight to the front.  ?

The disability matters group at Ibrox should be all over this, a disabled person may not be able to queue for tickets. In fact, no one should be queueing like this. Unsure of a better way though. I'll be over tomorrow too mate, happy to get yours and you can wait in the car.

Was over on Saturday,  arrived at 12:50 and there was an old guy from ticket office outside telling ppl too leave and come back another day as they were shutting at 2 "imagine turning up at this time " and "the doors will be shut for 2 I have a life too live " were his replies when i pointed out it wasnt gonna take an hour too wait and collect them he finally said we could wait but he was closing doors at 2 , 30 mins later I had been served , ticket office is a shambles

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Was over on Saturday,  arrived at 12:50 and there was an old guy from ticket office outside telling ppl too leave and come back another day as they were shutting at 2 "imagine turning up at this time " and "the doors will be shut for 2 I have a life too live " were his replies when i pointed out it wasnt gonna take an hour too wait and collect them he finally said we could wait but he was closing doors at 2 , 30 mins later I had been served , ticket office is a shambles

Great customer service eh?

Just now, LochendBilly said:

The disability matters group at Ibrox should be all over this, a disabled person may not be able to queue for tickets. In fact, no one should be queueing like this. Unsure of a better way though.

Should have the copland ticket box open for uplifts for north/south , ticket box beside to for West pickups , reckon it would speed everything up , didn't help there was 5 ppl on the counter on the only Saturday ppl could collect tickets