McInnes- is it now or never?

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If it isn't McInnes, and it aint anyone else in scottish football (presumably) then who could we realistically get if Pedro was to fall on his sword? 

McLeish

id prefer him to McInnes

id rather stick with Pedro than sack him for McInnes

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If it isn't McInnes, and it aint anyone else in scottish football (presumably) then who could we realistically get if Pedro was to fall on his sword? 

No idea tbh and not my job to find out either, that's for the high heid yins at Ibrox to do.

Look at Kilmarnock today, appointing a manager with a semi decent reputation and an excellent reputation as a coach, there would be plenty options available.

Your point about the players McInnes has lost is perfectly valid but lets not forget the turnover we have had and the time it takes to integrate players into the club and  (for some) country/culture.

I'm happy to give Pedro at least another transfer window as the work he has done in 1 window hasn't been too shabby although things could be better on the pitch at Ibrox, i have also been feircely critical of him at times but really hope to be proven wrong and see him become a success.

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

According to some on here McInnes is NOT a Rangers man! 

McInnes is 100% a Rangers man born and bred.

Bit OT but got told McCoist has been in the gym at Kilmacolm telling people he could do a better job than Pedro, no word of a lie, don't shoot the messenger.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

McInnes is 100% a Rangers man born and bred.

Bit OT but got told McCoist has been in the gym at Kilmacolm telling people he could do a better job than Pedro, no word of a lie, don't shoot the messenger.

I cant believe that rumour. McCoist in a gym??? ?

47 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Are we missing a trick here? Is he a very good manager/coach staring us in the face? 

I appreciate it will be difficult to get him (even though they allowed him to meet Sunderland) but he is 'one of our own'.

So, should we bite the bullet with Pedro and go for him before someone else moves in? 

Fuk up with your fishing 

24 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Not really, and im open minded about it. But he's got Aberdeen up there again on a limited budget. All this and he lost mcginn, jack, hayes last season. 

He's challenging sellick right now, are we? 

He doesn’t pose any threat to celtic mate, history shows that, while he’s did a decent job there I’d argue so he should, his competition has been a struggling Hearts, Rangers and Hibs are only just back aswell, we’ll see how he does if we click into form or next year, will put my house on it ending in tears for him.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fuk up with your fishing 

I'm not fishing, in fact i'm not actually saying outright that i think he's the man myself. But after 9 games he's  (again ) up there with limited resources. So i'm opening some debate but as usual the same people come on with the usual bollocks.

Theres loads of bears visit this site who without doubt hold back opining because of the vitriol on here. 

22 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Not really, and im open minded about it. But he's got Aberdeen up there again on a limited budget. All this and he lost mcginn, jack, hayes last season. 

He's challenging sellick right now, are we? 

We had to basically get rid of an entire squad and replace it in one summer though, McInnes has had to replace only a few.

It takes time for a entirely new squad to gel.

59 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Are we missing a trick here? Is he a very good manager/coach staring us in the face? 

I appreciate it will be difficult to get him (even though they allowed him to meet Sunderland) but he is 'one of our own'.

So, should we bite the bullet with Pedro and go for him before someone else moves in? 

Nah you should bite the bullet,  we just pumped st Johnstone away 3 zip and your on here slabbering this shite.

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I cant believe that rumour. McCoist in a gym??? ?

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Kilmalcolm has a gym?

Yes, Birkmyre gym.

Now i only got told because i use facilities ran by the same company, his kids go to school in Kilmacolm so it's perfectly plausible that he might be using it.

St Columbas private school i think, despite the name it's a mixed private school and flies a topper of a union jack in the grounds of at least 1 of it's buildings.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes, Birkmyre gym.

Now i only got told because i use facilities ran by the same company, his kids go to school in Kilmacolm so it's perfectly plausible that he might be using it.

St Columbas private school i think, despite the name it's a mixed private school and flies a topper of a union jack in the grounds of at least 1 of it's buildings.

You need to get out more

12 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm not fishing, in fact i'm not actually saying outright that i think he's the man myself. But after 9 games he's  (again ) up there with limited resources. So i'm opening some debate but as usual the same people come on with the usual bollocks.

Theres loads of bears visit this site who without doubt hold back opining because of the vitriol on here. 

He's not played either of his 2 nearest competitors yet.

Also not in the cup SF.

And pumped out of Europe around the same time our cases were being emptied.

Who is this dud?