McInnes- is it now or never?

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Are we missing a trick here? Is he a very good manager/coach staring us in the face? 

I appreciate it will be difficult to get him (even though they allowed him to meet Sunderland) but he is 'one of our own'.

So, should we bite the bullet with Pedro and go for him before someone else moves in? 

:rofl:

9 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Wtf?

Ash Taylor wife is a fitness instructor.

Apparently mcinnes and her worked up a fair sweat behind their partners backs.

Allegedly.

-----------------------------------

Re: Derek McInnes

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2015, 01:42:02 PM »

There are rumours flying around town that McInnes has been shagging the wife of a player, which I won't disclose the identity of because I personally don't know anything other than the rumour and most rumours have malicious origins and are fabricated. Even the taxi driver that got me home in the wee hours of Sunday was speaking about it. 

If, and that's a big if, there was any substance in it then it might explain a total collapse since we beat celtic. Or it could be the wos media deliberately trying to derail the competition. Even if it is a pack of lies, a good manager would have dealt with it effectively and even turned it to our advantage. After all, how difficult is it to say to the whole dressing room - "by the way, have you seen that shite on xxxx that I'm meant to be shagging your wife, xxx? Like I would be so lucky! Guys, it's total nonsense, my wife would kill me and it's obvious that the wos media are shit scared of us. How low can they get to try and disrupt our campaign? Let's fucking show them"... or equivalent.

???

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Are we missing a trick here? Is he a very good manager/coach staring us in the face? 

I appreciate it will be difficult to get him (even though they allowed him to meet Sunderland) but he is 'one of our own'.

So, should we bite the bullet with Pedro and go for him before someone else moves in? 

Happy with our current manager thanks

Neither . It's not now or never . 

Not now because Pedro is in the middle of a transitional period and , hopefully , things are starting to come together . This kind of talk just disrupts that . 

Should Pedro go sometime in the future , McInnes may well be one of the more realistic targets to take over .

I think we are starting to look like a team and if we can sort the left side then we should be heading in the right direction. I want pedro to work out so much that I don't think I've ever wanted anyone to succeed as much as him. If given time then I'm sure he will turn out to be better than mcinnes, as much as DMc has done well with Aberdeen he does have some pish results and the fact that he couldn't lay a glove on a pish sellic team, managed by a total donkey happens to tell its own story imo. We are a huge club and DMc Would be extremely lucky to get the chance to manage us in fact the very fact that ppl are mentioning him with our job tells us where we are exactly. If we were  at the top then he wouldn't be mentioned as managing us