6 points, 7 goals - no Miller

Lord Lockin

The last two games, while not great, there has definitely been an improvement, I don't know if the players are finally starting to gel and getting to know what it means to play for Rangers or has Kenny being out of the team has helped. I like Miller but I'm afraid most of this season he's been running about like a headless chicken and didn't seen to know what his role was, we seem better organised since he's been left out.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't be getting in the team ahead of Pena.. still think he might offer something off the bench but would have to be as a striker and none of this midfield pish. Would rather see Herrera who I think has a lot to offer from th bench ahead of him. Not bothered if he doesn't play again tbh, he has been a good servant but we are moving forward and let Pedro have his own players in who most seem to be good buys 

27 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He got dropped before the Thistle game in league.

We drew that game.

We then drew with them in league cup.

Amazing how folk can spin things.

Some will try anything to forward their anti Miller agenda. It's been happening since his second spell here. 

For what it's worth I'm glad he's been dropped because he's been poor this season, but he's still a valuable member of the squad and good hand to have around the club. 

Windass is shite on the left. He's got the tools to do the business but he's seems like he's too thick to use them. He will cut inside when round the outside is the percentage play or he will have a pop at goal when slipping in a forward is easier. 

He's a mystery. 

41 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Some will try anything to forward their anti Miller agenda. It's been happening since his second spell here. 

For what it's worth I'm glad he's been dropped because he's been poor this season, but he's still a valuable member of the squad and good hand to have around the club. 

He doesn’t deserve to be starting, that is beyond dispute.

The OP and i even read a would be Rangers blogger stating that defensively we’ve been better since he was dropped..

10 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Get miller to fuck offers nothing to team this season first touch is a tackle ,too much baggage off park anaw him and his cunt of a bird ,hope shes reading this and can retweet this and no doubt il have somecunt at am door with a blade sorry car keys :rofl:

Hopefully they bring you an English dictionary aswell.