6 points, 7 goals - no Miller

Lord Lockin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Get miller to fuck offers nothing to team this season first touch is a tackle ,too much baggage off park anaw him and his cunt of a bird ,hope shes reading this and can retweet this and no doubt il have somecunt at am door with a blade sorry car keys :rofl:

Sorry mate, i ran out of breath half way through that post. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

If Pena is the direct replacement for Miller, then maybe Miller was just obeying instructions to drop back to midfield after all?

Nah, he was doing it last season before Pedro came on the scene.

He appears to have it in his head that he is a bit of a player, the kind of player he never was in his prime never mind now.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Nah, he was doing it last season before Pedro came on the scene.

He appears to have it in his head that he is a bit of a player, the kind of player he never was in his prime never mind now.

Yes, I know, and I commented on that on another thread relatively recently, but why would that preclude this being Caixinha's instructions this time?

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Yes, I know, and I commented on that on another thread relatively recently, but why would that preclude this being Caixinha's instructions this time?

It wouldn't but i think Kenny was just doing as he pleased on the pitch, it looked that way, he was never a good link up player and now the legs are gone he has lost his strongest attribute.

10 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

If Pena is the direct replacement for Miller, then maybe Miller was just obeying instructions to drop back to midfield after all?

I was at a Q & A at Ibrox, at it Pedro told us what he was trying to do to stop celtic getting the ball to their front men, hence the position Pena was playing, ok he wasn't having a great game but he was following instructions - when Miller came on he was all over the place, doing nothing - I honestly think this is where the fall out came from, nothing to do with running to the press

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You sure he's not just running ( for a bus ) as fast as he can..... with pockets full of loose tenners..?

Not Cumnockbear, fuck i can't think of his name now, the one who used to have a go at Rangers fans who had loyalist views.

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

I was at a Q & A at Ibrox, at it Pedro told us what he was trying to do to stop celtic getting the ball to their front men, hence the position Pena was playing, ok he wasn't having a great game but he was following instructions - when Miller came on he was all over the place, doing nothing - I honestly think this is where the fall out came from, nothing to do with running to the press

I could believe that; cheers mate.

41 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Get miller to fuck offers nothing to team this season first touch is a tackle ,too much baggage off park anaw him and his cunt of a bird ,hope shes reading this and can retweet this and no doubt il have somecunt at am door with a blade sorry car keys :rofl:

Get you tae fuck ya unoriginal wank. Al burn yer house down then make a cartoon about it

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Thanks for that input, i can see what Pedro is saying, Pena wasn't having a great game but he was cancelling brown out and nipping at him constantly and not giving him peace.

Miller came on and it went to shit.