Morales Cardosa

jjbscotty12

33 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Who are these 2 guys I have never heard of ? I know it's petty but after just watching sportscene it's starting to irk me the amount of the commentators and media who can't pronounce 2 simple names of our players correctly. 

there is folk on here who cant spell players names either, Grieg for Greig is a classic example. 

6 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Who are these 2 guys I have never heard of ? I know it's petty but after just watching sportscene it's starting to irk me the amount of the commentators and media who can't pronounce 2 simple names of our players correctly. 

:lol: really - fuck sakes - really? There have been some petty threads on here but this might be the winnner. 

It's one thing to miss spell a name on a forum - auto correct, thick fingers or being distracted could account for that.

It's another thing when your job is to comment on, or even commentate during football and and you can't pronounce footballers names.

Amateurish. 

I've done it too, in fact my predictive text on my phone has it in wrongly for both.  Plenty others seem to do it.

So surely the right thing to do is have them change their names by deed poll to the ones you mention OP and then the issue is sorted. Simple.

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I've done it too, in fact my predictive text on my phone has it in wrongly for both.  Plenty others seem to do it.

So surely the right thing to do is have them change their names by deed poll to the ones you mention OP and then the issue is sorted. Simple.

:lol: