Nottingham Forest

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a look on their forum and this is a genuine post

'I didn't go today and I've not seen the game. We met my brother and his wife and kids just off the A38 at Markeaton Park. Sheepshagger territory. My brother doesn't get many weekends off so it was an obvious choice missing the game.

There's a big kids play area in the park, just as we got there a young Downs lad in a shaggers top, aged about 11 or 12, came racing off the pirate ship to his dad shouting and screaming "goal". He'd just heard the second one go in on an earpiece.

He looked made up. Sometimes you just have to smile and give it to Derby. They made that lad's day. I've no problem with that, we'll have others.'

4 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Had a look on their forum and this is a genuine post

'I didn't go today and I've not seen the game. We met my brother and his wife and kids just off the A38 at Markeaton Park. Sheepshagger territory. My brother doesn't get many weekends off so it was an obvious choice missing the game.

There's a big kids play area in the park, just as we got there a young Downs lad in a shaggers top, aged about 11 or 12, came racing off the pirate ship to his dad shouting and screaming "goal". He'd just heard the second one go in on an earpiece.

He looked made up. Sometimes you just have to smile and give it to Derby. They made that lad's day. I've no problem with that, we'll have others.'

Clearly the poster also has downs and was actually at a special needs school but describes it as a play park

Just now, .Williamson. said:

If it were a taig kid id have expected a Rangers supporter to clip his ankles as he ran by and run over and fly kick the da to the temple 

Then throw him off the pirate ship and laugh uncontrollably. 

Can't believe I used to stick my neck on the line every day for him. I liked his idea of how football should be played but ultimately he couldn't execute it. He doesn't know how to set up a defence, he doesn't know how to change a game, he's the most predictable manager ever with his subs etc. Any team that plays against a MW side know exactly how to counter them and MW doesn't know how to change things