Bar 72

3 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

and genius no.1 steps into the room........

you can buy them for a single match...reason they not available online is because it a licensed bar so need to sell to over 18's (at least that's what I was told last time I bought them)

Thanks mate, I guess you contact the ticket-line/club directly for them then?

You could buy individual tickets if all tickets weren’t taken by ST holders (there’s also a waiting list for season tickets) - so unless someone uses secondary ticketing you won’t get one.

23 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

you can buy them for a single match...reason they not available online is because it a licensed bar so need to sell to over 18's (at least that's what I was told last time I bought them)

Definitely were available on a match by match basis online when weren’t all taken by ST holders.

54 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Just thinking about this again, there are often kids in the bar so that’s absolute crap what they’ve told you although not surprising.