Transfer section in Forum

Orange and Blue

1 minute ago, Orange and Blue said:

Can anyone tell me why the transfer section has gone? Quite liked reading possible transfers and rumours. I hav'nt been on RM for a while and just realised there's no transfer forum. Maybe it's been taken off util January when the transfer window opens?

Answered your own question I'd imagine.

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

A few decent pre contracts available in January. Declan John also out of contract too I believe.

Not necessarily all world beaters but a few interesting options. 

All of them would improve our squad

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

A few decent pre contracts available in January. Declan John also out of contract too I believe.

Not necessarily all world beaters but a few interesting options. 

Two of those so called targets, Morgan and McLean, might have been unnecessary if we had held onto them in the first place 

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Two of those so called targets, Morgan and McLean, might have been unnecessary if we had held onto them in the first place 

They also might not have become good enough for us if they hadn’t went somewhere else to improve themselves.

McArthur would be brilliant not particularly arsed about the rest could be decent squad players tho,if we could offload Holt and Windass and replace them with McLean and Walker in January then that'd be good business add in McArthur on a bosman and the squad is definitely improved.

21 minutes ago, Siwel said:

They also might not have become good enough for us if they hadn’t went somewhere else to improve themselves.

Correct! Keep them and put them out on loan. Or, and has been mooted many times, allow a u20/B squad to compete at Lowland/3rd division