Rangers TV

.Williamson.

There's some alright videos on this. Ive been paying for this and have never bothered looking at the stuff on it really :lol: 

Why's the club never made it an option for fans in the UK to pay to watch all the games? Missing out on quite a bit of money id have thought.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Can't broadcast any games in uk between 3 and 5 on a saturday I'm sure it is , think the first 15 mins of Barca v Madrid last season couldn't be shown because of it 

Your right mate I'm sure I read something on this called article 5  some Europa pish ànother reason we need brexit

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Can't broadcast any games in uk between 3 and 5 on a saturday I'm sure it is , think the first 15 mins of Barca v Madrid last season couldn't be shown because of it 

That's right mate. Funny how FA cup replays were shown same night as champions league when the same rule applies but eh?

Companies make it up as they go along.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

That's right mate. Funny how FA cup replays were shown same night as champions league when the same rule applies but eh?

Companies make it up as they go along.

Yeah definitely,  remember them talking about that on talksport actually and they said the English fa basically would get a small fine but with the money they have they don't care , and it would only be a small fee with the power they have 

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Daft rule

I think it's to protect the smaller clubs in England. It's been a rule ever since TV started showing live games, even before SKY. They think that if there's a big match on TV, it will effect the crowds of League 1, and League 2, games, especially if the weather's bad.