*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, geneva_ger said:

Fuck me the wee troll is on a roll.

I refer you to the earlier advice. Honest to fuck frank get a fucking life.

Pointing out that if we played the system you want us to it would mean we couldn't field a goalkeeper isn't trolling.

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Windass out for Nemane.  Give the young lad 90mins and let's see what he's all about.  Other than that, same team as we had against St.Johnstone.

I would agree with that. It would also give the motherwell management something different to think about.

4 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Looking at the OP it's  Interesting that their last 5 results (W L D) mirror ours.  Maybe a harder game than we think.

We are not playing at a level that makes any game a shoe in. However their talisman is big Moult so if he can be shackled then we will coast it  

Fancy it Bruno? Course he does ?

11 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Looking at the OP it's  Interesting that their last 5 results (W L D) mirror ours.  Maybe a harder game than we think.

I watched their previous round against the Sheep.

They bullied them and won well.

If we can deal with physical aspect then we’ll win.

Pedro Caixinha has announced his intent at expanding his options for Sunday’s cup semi with Motherwell with a call up for no less than four youth players, it has emerged.

While central defender Ross McCrorie can almost qualify as a senior veteran these days, left back Myles Beerman gets a recall and will be in the his plans for Motherwell, along with utility man Jordan Thompson and midfield engine room Jamie Barjonas.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pedro Caixinha has announced his intent at expanding his options for Sunday’s cup semi with Motherwell with a call up for no less than four youth players, it has emerged.

While central defender Ross McCrorie can almost qualify as a senior veteran these days, left back Myles Beerman gets a recall and will be in the his plans for Motherwell, along with utility man Jordan Thompson and midfield engine room Jamie Barjonas.

Not seen a lot of Thompson but what i seen looked very promising.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I thought Barjonas was really impressive towards latter end of last season.

Surprised he hasn’t featured more this season tbh

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye? After 2 games?

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Beerman shouldn’t be anywhere near our team not against the others getting some game time tho 

He's shite as a LB but I'd imagine he's not that bad as a winger. He's also our only left-footed option for that position so I can see why Pedro might want to use him.

Archived