Ashley

bluenose48

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He can't own 100% of our club.

He could if he wanted. All the club 1872 shite etc could get swept away if someone had the money and energy for it. I seriously doubt he has any interest in that though. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

He could if he wanted. All the club 1872 shite etc could get swept away if someone had the money and energy for it. I seriously doubt he has any interest in that though. 

How can he sweep Club 1872 away? Is he going to eat them?

FFS so MA would be welcome at Ibrox by some because he is reputed to be a billionaire? Some folk never learn. The same MA who tried to maximise his SD brand for as little as possible last time he was here? The same MA who wanted to rename the stadium in return for a couple of quid? The same MA that was reputedly involved in a few behind the scenes moves that could have seen the club lose a lot more than it did just to further line the pockets of an already overtly rich and fat self centred wanker? Aye just what we need.

31 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

FFS so MA would be welcome at Ibrox by some because he is reputed to be a billionaire? Some folk never learn. The same MA who tried to maximise his SD brand for as little as possible last time he was here? The same MA who wanted to rename the stadium in return for a couple of quid? The same MA that was reputedly involved in a few behind the scenes moves that could have seen the club lose a lot more than it did just to further line the pockets of an already overtly rich and fat self centred wanker? Aye just what we need.

And i got slaughtered for discussing McInnes as manager ???

7 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't agree. Where they are is now is as far as they will get, in my opinion. The club with a far higher potential is Leeds Utd; which again,  is only my opinion.

Leeds are a potentially big club but the way football is nowadays they will prob be stuck where they are for good.

58 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Do you remember you used to tell us that Ashley would crush Rangers if the board stood up to him?

He wasn't the only one. Lots of Ashley supporters in the Boredroom section have been saying for years that; our board  couldn't alter the retail deal (wrong!),  that he would take us to court and win (wrong!), King would go to prison (wrong!), Ashley would starve us out (wrong!), he'd run rings round the sfa (wrong!), and he'd sell Newcastle and buy us (wrong!).

All because  he is a billionaire. :mutley:

There were times when I thought Mikey was paying people (less than nmw of course) to post in there.

8 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

They have a massive support but have achieved nothing .

Leeds dominated in the 70s for a bit under Revie.  Newcastle have never done that .

Ashley is a billionaire and could have put them.on the map had he wanted to but cheap managers who've bought expensive bog average foreigners has been why they've been shite for years .

They do not have a massive support  they are a one club city they don't have many fans outside of the toon ! 

5 hours ago, geronimoo said:

Leeds are a potentially big club but the way football is nowadays they will prob be stuck where they are for good.

I would like to some of the traditional big clubs back in the top division, like Leeds, Wolves and Villa. They would bring more than pish like Brighton, Watford, Bournemouth and Swansea.

On 17/10/2017 at 23:08, harlands plater said:

I would like to some of the traditional big clubs back in the top division, like Leeds, Wolves and Villa. They would bring more than pish like Brighton, Watford, Bournemouth and Swansea.

With the football nowadays unless a billionaire buys them and is willing to throw a few hundred million down for players they will just be stuck where they are.