Millers Agent

Lloyd

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

His comments are embarrassing and I'm sure I don't need to run through some of our results since he arrived. Fact. 

I bet your one of theses that thinks anyone who's not British is shite and don't know what their talking about 

If the agent has spoken out without Millers permission then all he has to do is say so......if he stays silent then it will be obvious the agent is acting as his latest mouthpiece and he will be finished and rightly so.

I think as previous posters already said - KM told Jackson what was said in the dressing room after the taig game maybe out of his own petulance, a separate thing was  MOH leaking the team to St J.  Pedro has enough on his plate without having to deal with backstabbers in his own team, we should be getting behind him imo.

12 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Miller has arguably done more than most on the playing field over the past few years to get us back to the position we are now in, what I find sad is the fact that some so called supporters are quick to forget and almost turn it into a witch hunt. Really poor in my eyes. 

And there it is.

Defend the player who scored what 14 goals last season, whilst handsomely paid no doubt, at the expense of others.

A "witch hunt" to rid ourselves of a player who became a bigger player in his head than what he was contributing on the park. Who should never have had a contract extension, and who this season as our number 9 has scored a mighty 2 goals v the lofty Progres and Dunfermline.

Witch hunt? Try demands of getting rid of the biggest hindrance in our squad.

8 minutes ago, the old guard said:

His comments are embarrassing and I'm sure I don't need to run through some of our results since he arrived. Fact. 

If some of his comments have been misinterpreted that doesn't make them embarrassing. I haven't been embarrassed by any of his comments that I can remember; should I have been?

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Disappointing that his agent has chosen the week of a semi final to speak out.

Disappointing that KM’s Rangers career is going to end like this.

If he’s done at club then a mutual agreement would be best for everyone - we can move on and he can get himself that contract at Hibs.

Agreed but fixed for you as someone pointed out earlier. Most likely scenario... I think.

16 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

I bet your one of theses that thinks anyone who's not British is shite and don't know what their talking about 

Advocate done no to bad, not against a foreign manager at all, just think Pedro's in to deep, but that's robertson and parks fault imo. They shouldn't have been involved in selecting a manager. 

Just now, the old guard said:

Advocate done no to bad, not against a foreign manager at all, just think Pedro's in to deep, but that's robertson and parks fault imo. They shouldn't have been involved in selecting a manager. 

I don't advocate change for changes sake before giving the guy a chance.

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And there it is.

Defend the player who scored what 14 goals last season, whilst handsomely paid no doubt, at the expense of others.

A "witch hunt" to rid ourselves of a player who became a bigger player in his head than what he was contributing on the park. Who should never have had a contract extension, and who this season as our number 9 has scored a mighty 2 goals v the lofty Progres and Dunfermline.

Dear o dear. Nothing more to say really. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I don't advocate change for changes sake before giving the guy a chance.

And a chance he will no doubt get, another transfer window and to the end of the season, hand on heart I just can't see it working, although I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong. 

2 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Wilfully misinterpreted. Spun. Twisted. His obvious message ignored in favour of sensationalism or gauking at the 'funny foreigner'. 

I'm in agreement that he has nothing tok be embarrassed about regards his interviews as he makes perfect sense. He's very obviously educated and making cogent points in his second language. The press and Scottish football dinosaur dafties who apply xenophobic spin and 'analysis' to every comment are the ones who should be embarrassed. 

Good post mate:tu:

No one knows if Kenny is the leak - but if he is NOT then he must feel pissed off at the inference that he is.

'supporters' who then jump on the 'he is guilty' bandwagon because they resent his additional year contract are just warped - but that's the way some 'support ' now. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No one knows if Kenny is the leak - but if he is NOT then he must feel pissed off at the inference that he is.

'supporters' who then jump on the 'he is guilty' bandwagon because they resent his additional year contract are just warped - but that's the way some 'support ' now. 

What is your definition of a supporter?

44 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

If some of his comments have been misinterpreted that doesn't make them embarrassing. I haven't been embarrassed by any of his comments that I can remember; should I have been?

That depends on how you view it, I don't think he was misinterpreted when claiming Aberdeens bubble had burst and they would struggle this season, unbeaten in the league so far and joint top, also claiming fridays performance was the best since he arrived, christ I'd hate to think what was the worst, but the caravans and dog comments made me cringe. He may well believe mccrorie will one day be a star but saying he will be one of the best defenders in our country's history after 15 mins of football against partick thistle was either very bold or just plane stupid. As I say it depends how you view it. 

51 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And there it is.

Someone at the stage of Miller's career should naturally be getting phased out, would have happened sooner if our squads hadn't been so abysmal in recent years 

I've given up trying to guess who's at fault for what with this but I don't think it's unreasonable that after all he's done for us people would like things with Miller to be on better terms than him being chased out as a leak and a rat. If the club actually has proof that he is then we should know about it 

I doubt anyone would argue that Miller should be in the team right now on a footballing basis, but when it comes to other stuff about his character it's always transparent that some are quick to easily think the worst of him and give very severe criticism, and it's obvious why 

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Someone at the stage of Miller's career should naturally be getting phased out, would have happened sooner if our squads hadn't been so abysmal in recent years 

I've given up trying to guess who's at fault for what with this but I don't think it's unreasonable that after all he's done for us people would like things with Miller to be on better terms than him being chased out as a leak and a rat. If the club actually has proof that he is then we should know about it 

I doubt anyone would argue that Miller should be in the team right now on a footballing basis, but when it comes to other stuff about his character it's always transparent that some are quick to easily think the worst of him and give very severe criticism, and it's obvious why 

???

2 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

When Kenny's agent says it's obvious who the leak is that's interesting. What is also interesting is the timing of this.

What's more interesting is that as it's obvious, he wasn't brazen enough to state it.

Tosser - he should stick to coronation street.

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

And constructive talks, or dignified parting of ways for a player brought back into the squad, would surely have been more advisable than his agent slating the club and manager. 

Especially given neither club nor Pedro have stated that Miller is a leak unless there's quotes folk are aware of.

And the folk that say the club should show us the proof are very likely to be the same ones slating the club and Pedro for airing dirty linen in public if they/he did.

All Pedro has done is mention an issue which pissed him off that he said wouldn't happen again. The surmising who what and how is on us. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, and fuck it damned anyway because of stuff he's said previously.

15 minutes ago, the old guard said:

That depends on how you view it, I don't think he was misinterpreted when claiming Aberdeens bubble had burst and they would struggle this season, unbeaten in the league so far and joint top, also claiming fridays performance was the best since he arrived, christ I'd hate to think what was the worst, but the caravans and dog comments made me cringe. He may well believe mccrorie will one day be a star but saying he will be one of the best defenders in our country's history after 15 mins of football against partick thistle was either very bold or just plane stupid. As I say it depends how you view it. 

So, no clear examples of Pedro doing anything remotely embarrassing. I can understand why he thought the St. Johnstone performance was the best under him yet; that he believes McCrorie will one day be a star is not Caixinha's alone, many regard him as a future star; I saw McCrorie a few years ago and even I could see his obvious talent. A mere 15 minutes against Partick Thisitle? I think not, McCrorie will be a player the manager sees every day. Your post was the opportunity to bring clear examples of this "embarrassment", and it failed to do so. As for his Aberdeen comments, they have proved him wrong, so far.