Millers Agent

Lloyd

He's a fucking employee. If the manager wants to drop him due to the colour of his boots that's his right. His neck on the line, he has the right to do what sees fit as long as it's legal.

If Miller was unaware of the initial tweets that's that blown the fuck out of the water now as a defence of ignorance. This is Miller speaking through his agent.

Get him to fuck now Pedro. And don't miss when doing so.

34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kenny Miller's agent has continued to criticise Rangers on social media, this time claiming his client's reputation has been "trashed" by recent events.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, David Baldwin said Rangers disrespected Miller by dropping him following claims of a "leak" in the Ibrox dressing room.

Miller has not featured in the last two matches following an alleged disagreement with boss Pedro Caixinha.

And Baldwin insists it should have been made clear that Miller was innocent.

On Wednesday, Baldwin posted another message following criticism from Rangers fans.

"Just to clarify, because some people are clearly missing the point," the agent wrote on Instagram. "I have absolutely no problem with a player being dropped for lack of form and football reasons.

"The manager picks the team and squad and always should. Absolutely no problem with that.

'That leads to his family getting dogs abuse'

"The problem I have is when the player is the only player dropped the day after a big rant about the club having a dressing room 'leak' and then it is not clarified why he is being left out.

"It leaves it open to inferral and insinuation and endless newspaper stories and social media speculation that he was possibly or clearly the leak. When clearly he wasn't.

"That then leads to his family getting dogs abuse about their loved one being a 'rat' and a 'traitor.' Which is unacceptable.

"It is not often a football club makes a claim that they have a leak in the dressing room, so my very simple point was that the club should have quickly clarified that wasn't why this particular player was being left out.

"Simple and would have saved a top professional's reputation from getting trashed. Hopefully that clears it up."

Caixinha said on Tuesday that Miller was not involved against St Johnstone on Friday night due to a slight hamstring knock he picked up in training.

Rangers face Motherwell on Sunday in the Scottish League Cup semi-final at Hampden.

What a lot of shit the manager said he had a knock.. Thats why he wasn't considered for selection dont let that get in the way tho ya helmet 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Just to clarify, the part you quote is that to do with Caixinha's comments before the St. Johnstone match?

Pedro never spoke about a leak till before the st johnstone game mate. The DR ran a couple of stories but at no point did the manager speak about them no-one at the club did tbh. His agent is getting his knickers in a twist over nothing

Just now, KingKirk said:

Pedro never spoke about a leak till before the st johnstone game mate. The DR ran a couple of stories but at no point did the manager speak about them no-one at the club did tbh. His agent is getting his knickers in a twist over nothing

Cheers for that. Been hard to keep up with this saga, and I thought that was the case. 

23 hours ago, Siwel said:

All clubs leak info, most do it on purpose it's not always a bad thing but when a player does it without caring about the backlash it may have it needs to be stopped

When a club does it, its usually either a whistle blower, or just some walloper that has a feeling of self importance and can't help but go running to the media. 

A player, at Kenny's age, only does this to get himself a move. That doesn't bother me. I've always known he has always put money before everything. But he has always given his best, especially for us. I've never been aware of him trying to engineer a move from anywhere, but this is his last shot at a contract. He defo won't get an extension here. So he's not going to sit in the U21 squad or the bench at best. He could possibly get himself a 2yr contract with hibs in January, with a signing on fee. We would probably let him go to make more wages available. I'm sure the amount of wages we are playing Kenny right now would probably be enough to get someone on a precontract from an SPL team. 

It doesn't bother me, he's gave his all for us. 3 times. He has gave us his best years, we have most likely given him his best years as a footballer. We owe each other nothing. 

And he is 100% not the leak. 

22 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think Kenny Miller has for a long time valued himself as more important to Rangers than the reality.

Billy big baws attitude, with Pedro actually playing into his hands initially by trying to get him onside as one of his 5 captains.

Its taken longer than hoped, maybe due to Miller's influence in the changing room, but it's addressed now.

Pedro may or may not work out for us but it is out of order to hang the blame on him for the conduct of others. Really pretty shite tbh.

Where has Pedro blamed Kenny for things others have done?

7 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

We're not going to allow a manager to spend that amount of money in one window and not give him a full season to get the players to play to his methods and system. We spent £2.2m on Pena alone and it's looking like there might be a player in there after all. I reckon we're three players from having a great starting eleven.

I was saying that to someone the other day, three more good quality players would give us a great team.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kenny Miller's agent has continued to criticise Rangers on social media, this time claiming his client's reputation has been "trashed" by recent events.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, David Baldwin said Rangers disrespected Miller by dropping him following claims of a "leak" in the Ibrox dressing room.

Miller has not featured in the last two matches following an alleged disagreement with boss Pedro Caixinha.

And Baldwin insists it should have been made clear that Miller was innocent.

On Wednesday, Baldwin posted another message following criticism from Rangers fans.

"Just to clarify, because some people are clearly missing the point," the agent wrote on Instagram. "I have absolutely no problem with a player being dropped for lack of form and football reasons.

"The manager picks the team and squad and always should. Absolutely no problem with that.

'That leads to his family getting dogs abuse'

"The problem I have is when the player is the only player dropped the day after a big rant about the club having a dressing room 'leak' and then it is not clarified why he is being left out.

"It leaves it open to inferral and insinuation and endless newspaper stories and social media speculation that he was possibly or clearly the leak. When clearly he wasn't.

"That then leads to his family getting dogs abuse about their loved one being a 'rat' and a 'traitor.' Which is unacceptable.

"It is not often a football club makes a claim that they have a leak in the dressing room, so my very simple point was that the club should have quickly clarified that wasn't why this particular player was being left out.

"Simple and would have saved a top professional's reputation from getting trashed. Hopefully that clears it up."

Caixinha said on Tuesday that Miller was not involved against St Johnstone on Friday night due to a slight hamstring knock he picked up in training.

Rangers face Motherwell on Sunday in the Scottish League Cup semi-final at Hampden.

Thats a fair statement and exactly what i was banging on about yesterday.

Also, i dont think anyone told St Johnstone anything but that's admittedly a hunch. But im left to hunch like anyone else because no one has backed up their claims 

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Thats a fair statement and exactly what i was banging on about yesterday.

Also, i dont think anyone told St Johnstone anything but that's admittedly a hunch. But im left to hunch like anyone else because no one has backed up their claims 

Based on what? The manager is not under any obligation to this agent to explain why he has dropped a player, and neither is he under any obligation to comment on any story in the media.

44 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

When a club does it, its usually either a whistle blower, or just some walloper that has a feeling of self importance and can't help but go running to the media. 

A player, at Kenny's age, only does this to get himself a move. That doesn't bother me. I've always known he has always put money before everything. But he has always given his best, especially for us. I've never been aware of him trying to engineer a move from anywhere, but this is his last shot at a contract. He defo won't get an extension here. So he's not going to sit in the U21 squad or the bench at best. He could possibly get himself a 2yr contract with hibs in January, with a signing on fee. We would probably let him go to make more wages available. I'm sure the amount of wages we are playing Kenny right now would probably be enough to get someone on a precontract from an SPL team. 

It doesn't bother me, he's gave his all for us. 3 times. He has gave us his best years, we have most likely given him his best years as a footballer. We owe each other nothing. 

And he is 100% not the leak. 

Out of interest how do you know he is 100% not the leak? 

19 hours ago, Blackandra said:

What I don't get is how does MOH know the team if he's at St Johnstone. Am I missing something? 

It was the last away game at St Johnstone last season. 

I reckon Ricky Foster has told someone at Rangers and somehow word has got back to Pedro. Hence O'Halloron getting loaned there and told he'll never get to play for Pedro at Rangers ever again. 

Good riddance. And if it was Foster that told Rangers that this happened, then he should get a wee letter of thanks from someone. 

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It was the last away game at St Johnstone last season. 

I reckon Ricky Foster has told someone at Rangers and somehow word has got back to Pedro. Hence O'Halloron getting loaned there and told he'll never get to play for Pedro at Rangers ever again. 

Good riddance. And if it was Foster that told Rangers that this happened, then he should get a wee letter of thanks from someone. 

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Finny said:

Out of interest how do you know he is 100% not the leak? 

No one has said, or even implied he's the leak. Its just his agent using a big story about us and Millers current situation to let as many clubs as possible that he could be available in January. Did you not see all those hashtags? Or was a logical thing for him to do. His agent and Kenny. And you can't say it hasn't worked a treat.