Millers Agent

Lloyd

7 hours ago, OhW said:

That would't stop someone who wanted to leak and it wouldn't have stopped Kenny's agent from posting on social media.

I never said that it would stop the leaks. It would allow the club to keep a close tab on the players.

Players agents shouldn't be talking to the press about our club.

I'm not a fan of agents, especially when they stick their nose into club business.??

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

'Seemed' = cop out.

'Too lazy' = knows you're wrong.

'Perception' = cant just say hands up, fucked it.

Because it's the naive and wrong decision to make going out after a OF game, and especially a defeat. It's not wise in the slightest due to bams, alcohol, and the WoS mentality.

You should be safe to do loads of stuff in life here in the west but in reality wouldn't as you know the situation it creates.

It's not unprofessional as its reasonable pretty much anywhere else. But it is and was bloody stupid and a player has to remove the possibility as unjust as it seems. Or risk a quick escalation and the jail. As happened.

So you do think it's unprofessional! You just don't want to concede that! 

It's no wonder I can't keep up, all that obfuscation 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So you do think it's unprofessional! You just don't want to concede that! 

It's no wonder I can't keep up, all that obfuscation 

In the same way I don't think going for a meal after a game is professional, I don't think it's unprofessional. It is not a footballing matter per se, so professionalism doesn't come into it, it is what it is.

I've covered the naive and unwise aspect in this part of the country several times.

Your deflective response suggests you understand just that but wish focus to be drawn elsewhere.

It's not a weakness to say you got it wrong you know. Which you have. Again.

42 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

??????

Having me, @Deanzmeanzheinz and @Gustav who disagree on everything all liking the same post takes some doing.

:lol: tbf I'm in agreement with you in this thread

For the most part anyway...

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

PEDRO CAIXINHA has revealed he believes someone at Rangers leaked his line-up to St Johnstone last season.

His opinion, I believe he is wrong. 

He wouldn't say that and throw the alleged player at the team if he only "believed" it. 

He KNOWS it. 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... it's the idiots who had a go at him that need there movements restricted not someone out for a quiet meal with his wife. He was not exactly flaunting it, getting pished downtown! But you seem to need to find reasons to condemn him and this is the best you can do - wow! 

Obviously, but that’s the reality. To deny it is naieve in the extreme. 

No good comes of an OF player going out where there’s an opportunity for alcohol to be consumed after an OF game. Common sense. 

There’s many reasons I could condemn him if that was my goal. It’s not. Can you honestly not see how it is risky to go out as a player after an OF game? 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Or you could defend his right to be out but like a couple of others you are really scraping the barrel to use that incident as 'unprofessional conduct' 

... and if he is representing  us 24/7 should he not get a bit more support from us for that commitment?

Well you would expect all fans to back others when the situation calls for it when defending players and other members of the Rangers family then wouldnt. 

Miller must have known that going out after an old firm defeat would be a bad idea. But that's the problem nowadays the players don't hurt when they are defeated 

Just now, Loyaleastend said:

The guy's entitled to go out with his missus anytime he wants, I only wish he'd gone out the day he was meant to sign   a new contract, and stayed out.

Of course he is, but that doesn’t make it clever. Especially when you’re arrested following a brawl. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Of course he is, but that doesn’t make it clever. Especially when you’re arrested following a brawl. 

Bothwell isn't the best choice, riddled with them,  mind you he probably has loads of sellik loving pals since he seemed to love playing for them

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

McCoist and "better manager" in the same sentence is a bit deceptive, almost like I'm saying he's a good manager. He wasn't. 

Is it really such a stretch to think that someone who led us to third last season, was in charge of our heaviest ever Old Firm defeat at Ibrox, first Scottish Cup semi final defeat to celtic since the 60's, first Ibrox defeat to Aberdeen in almost 30-years, put out of Europe at the first hurdle to a team that finished 4th in the Luxembourg league with 7 new signings and hasn't won us 3 league games in a row in Scotland's backwater in the 6-months he's been here is anything other than our worst manager? In fact I reckon I have a case and that's even taking into account McCoist in the Ramsdens, Maribor, Malmo, struggling to compete with Hearts in the second tier.

Both are close to being our worst but Pedro edges it for me. I'm baffled anyone can be offended at someone having that opinion given what I've listed above but just you keep following Rossiter into West End gyms in the middle of the night ya creepy wee bastard. Cheers.

Snide as fuck coming out with that because we disagree on managers.

12 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Then another 29 pages will quickly appear on this thread and the media non football stories will continue - it won’t go away. - it has to be addressed 

very little in the media and no one gives a fuk about what idiots on RM think or write.

Pedro needs to just focus on beating M'well, the rest is shite