Millers Agent

Lloyd

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

To me, I think that Pedro basically told us who the leak was "we will see how far we have come from last season." "St Johnstone knew what team we would play" "Michael O'Halloron will never play for Rangers again while I'm still in charge". 

I can see the scenario of Pedro finding this out and the conversion going something like - If you like St Johnstone that much, why don't you go play for them, I'll even phone them for you. You may as well go, because you won't ever play for me again.  

He goes to get himself in the shop window, and to be fair, he has done pretty well for them. He never go anywhere near that level for us. 

That begs the question, who told Pedro that St Johnstone knew our formation? Do St Johnstone have a leak too? Did the taig tell someone at Rangers who told Pedro?

I don't think Kenny has been the leak. There would be no reason for him to do it. Something else has happened. I'm not going to even try guess. This is Just Kenny's agent using a big news story about us to let as many teams as possible know Kenny is available cone January. His agent has basically said as much with his " its obvious who the leak is" statement. 

Kenny has made his money from football, but he has always been a money chaser. He knows that at his age, especially as a striker that if he isn't playing regularly, then he probably won't get a decent contract almost anywhere. Not at the wage he wants anyway. If he can get a Precontract somewhere else and get a last signing on fee, then he has to act NOW. Hence all the hashtags. 

:tu:

16 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Absolute nonesense old guard. I would hardly call Pedro 'shit slinging' give me one example of him saying or even being quoted by the media as saying 'Kenny Miller is the leak' or whatever you think constitutes as 'shit slinging'

There is none.

5 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

If that was my agent I’d bin the cunt as soon as I saw that. Looks like it’s been bashed out by a chimpanzee with learning difficulties.

Looks like he's fucked off about the constant calls on it and let off steam. It may (naive??) even be without Miller's consent.

Think Miller has now played his last game though unless he gets shot of agent or the agent publicly apologises.

Miller's loss, Pedro can't be undermined this way be it by a leak, a player, or a players agent thinking they can slate the manager and club In public.

23 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So you're not interested that he believes a player leaked our teamlines? Unless he tells you who it is.

Again it's you doing the assuming it's Miller, despite neither club nor Pedro stating this. But despite this never having been alleged, Pedro is now backing down? Backing down from something he's never said, aye?

MOH is more likely to be the issue, not a separate argument anything.

Pretty obvious that you've lost all objectivity when you're blaming someone for a specific allegation he's not made, and backtracking on an allegation never made, on a day someone else has came out and stirred shit. 

And Pedro is the embarrassment.....

I am referring to Miller being dropped for the Hamilton game, nothing to do with the St j leak, totally different, Miller was blamed for leaking what went on after the old firm game, he was the only player dropped from the squad Ffs, it doesn't take Einstein to work that out, and Pedro sulking in the Hamilton dugout says it all. And yes I think he's an embaresment of a manager, my opinion like it or not. 

4 hours ago, PRW. said:

I’d say that post will help get Kenny what he wants, out of Rangers. 

Semi final week and his agent decides to have a go at the club 2 weeks after it happened. His motive is to get Miller a move in January.

:tu: :winnings: Most agents are #arseholes #moneygrabbers 

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Kenny hasnt really done himself any favours with all the "broony" pish when talking about his EX TEAM MATES tbh. cheers for the memories kenny but in reality this covers up that his powers as a player are on the slide and hes looking for one last move 

Yep, when Rangers are under the cosh then we need only to hear who we are and what we aim to achieve. You've got his number kenny so phone him and praise him as a friend but don't broadcast it to us. Thanks for the memories pal and you did us proud but goodbye. Oh and take your agent pal with you.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He's not right at all. He's handled it horrifically 

As did the board who constantly leak to the Rangers Observer and Club 1872. You cant call out to plug stuff coming out the Club while feeding info themselves.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

As did the board who constantly leak to the Rangers Observer and Club 1872. You cant call out to plug stuff coming out the Club while feeding info themselves.

The board leak info that they want out there..Miller leaks with no thought of the backlash it will have on our team.

Just now, Siwel said:

The board leak info that they want out there..Miller leaks with no thought of the backlash it will have on our team.

There should be no leaks we cant have one rule for players yet board members can leak away info to the Rangers Observer and Club 1872.

We are a fucking circus just now with this board.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's 100% right a player of Rangers should never be disrespected like that. we fed him to the wolves. 

That's a good point mate. Whatever the truth about the leak it's an OTT way for a manager to act by talking to the press about it. That would go for any player let alone one with Kenny's standing with the club. He probably couldn't even know for sure.

With these I just give the manager his due as he's the most important guy. A bit like Warburton with Barton. But Pedro has made this into the fuss it's become. Millers now also playing the cunt though through his agent so best he goes soon.

Just now, Smile said:

There should be no leaks we cant have one rule for players yet board members can leak away info to the Rangers Observer and Club 1872.

We are a fucking circus just now with this board.

All clubs leak info, most do it on purpose it's not always a bad thing but when a player does it without caring about the backlash it may have it needs to be stopped