Millers Agent

Lloyd

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

All clubs leak info, most do it on purpose it's not always a bad thing but when a player does it without caring about the backlash it may have it needs to be stopped

So feeding the press who hate us is a good thing if the board do it?

Just now, Siwel said:

They feed the news to the Rangers observer now to stop our fans from needing to click on links from the sun and the DR

They hide behind the skirt of the Rangers Observer and Club 1872 as they are a weak board. No board should be leaking then expect Players not to.

13 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That's a good point mate. Whatever the truth about the leak it's an OTT way for a manager to act by talking to the press about it. That would go for any player let alone one with Kenny's standing with the club. He probably couldn't even know for sure.

With these I just give the manager his due as he's the most important guy. A bit like Warburton with Barton. But Pedro has made this into the fuss it's become. Millers now also playing the cunt though through his agent so best he goes soon.

It's become the usual circus we get at Rangers now it's expected. Gut-wrenching the way our club is run now.

2 minutes ago, dan_ger said:

I thought Miller was injured. 

He scored for the Under 20's or a mix-up team against Morton before the StJohnstone game so he could have got injured then but suspect he's just not being played as he pulled Pedro up after the horror show against the filth.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Disappointing that his agent has chosen the week of a semi final to speak out.

Disappointing that KM’s Rangers career is going to end like this.

If he’s done at club then a mutual agreement would be best for everyone - we can move on and he can get himself a new club.

That's why I thought there was a more conciliatory tone last week, in order that Kenny's Rangers should end the way it should. Miller has been a very good player for us over the years, scoring very important goals, it's a great pity if it should end like this.

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

I am referring to Miller being dropped for the Hamilton game, nothing to do with the St j leak, totally different, Miller was blamed for leaking what went on after the old firm game, he was the only player dropped from the squad Ffs, it doesn't take Einstein to work that out, and Pedro sulking in the Hamilton dugout says it all. And yes I think he's an embaresment of a manager, my opinion like it or not. 

There were other things that went on in that game not least the armband thing.

Your opinion is indeed yours.

But when you now take it to ridiculous levels about him sulking in a dugout due apparently to Miller then you'll have no probs me filing your opinion under shite 

At least you are now being honest. It seems not really what he says but that he says anything.

At the end of the day, this looks to be  and hopefully is the end of Miller's playing career here. I've got to at least commend his agent for that.

28 minutes ago, tannerall said:

First the news was allegedly coming from Kenny Miller's neighbour, now it's Kenny Miller's agent. Who's next up, Kenny Miller's butcher ? Kenny Miller's tan colour consultant ? Can't Kenny speak for himself..............

It might be in his book..??..But will probably get a ghost writer to do it..:mutley:..Then claim he was misquoted...

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There were other things that went on in that game not least the armband thing.

Your opinion is indeed yours.

But when you now take it to ridiculous levels about him sulking in a dugout due apparently to Miller then you'll have no probs me filing your opinion under shite 

At least you are now being honest. It seems not really what he says but that he says anything.

At the end of the day, this looks to be  and hopefully is the end of Miller's playing career here. I've got to at least commend his agent for that.

So you don't think the shite about what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas was directed at Miller? File under deluded! Miller is no more than an impact player from the bench and yes your right he's probably played his last game which is sad in my eyes, doesn't hide the fact our manager is way out his depth both in the dugout and in front of the media. 

8 minutes ago, the old guard said:

So you don't think the shite about what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas was directed at Miller? File under deluded! Miller is no more than an impact player from the bench and yes your right he's probably played his last game which is sad in my eyes, doesn't hide the fact our manager is way out his depth both in the dugout and in front of the media. 

This is a common misperception. 

8 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I think Kenny Miller has for a long time valued himself as more important to Rangers than the reality.

Billy big baws attitude, with Pedro actually playing into his hands initially by trying to get him onside as one of his 5 captains.

Its taken longer than hoped, maybe due to Miller's influence in the changing room, but it's addressed now.

Pedro may or may not work out for us but it is out of order to hang the blame on him for the conduct of others. Really pretty shite tbh.

18 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Absolute shite.

53 minutes ago, tannerall said:

First the news was allegedly coming from Kenny Miller's neighbour, now it's Kenny Miller's agent. Who's next up, Kenny Miller's butcher ? Kenny Miller's tan colour consultant ? Can't Kenny speak for himself..............

Hate backstabbing bastards like him.

He's shown himself to what he always has been. A coward!

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think Kenny Miller has for a long time valued himself as more important to Rangers than the reality.

Billy big baws attitude, with Pedro actually playing into his hands initially by trying to get him onside as one of his 5 captains.

Its taken longer than hoped, maybe due to Miller's influence in the changing room, but it's addressed now.

Pedro may or may not work out for us but it is out of order to hang the blame on him for the conduct of others. Really pretty shite tbh.

Miller has arguably done more than most on the playing field over the past few years to get us back to the position we are now in, what I find sad is the fact that some so called supporters are quick to forget and almost turn it into a witch hunt. Really poor in my eyes.