Craig Mulholland and his unders are a credit to our football club

K.A.I

I know I’ve been critical before of the youth results and the lack of talent pushing for first team but Craig Mulholland invited us back to airport on team bus after today’s game and also every single player without exception came over lined up and shook our hands and thanked us for travelling - was such a nice touch and great experience 

things like that make me proud to be a Rangers fan - Graham Murty a credit to us also thanking us and wishing us safe travels 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know I’ve been critical before of the youth results and the lack of talent pushing for first team but Craig Mulholland invited us back to airport on team bus after today’s game and also every single player without exception came over lined up and shook our hands and thanked us for travelling - was such a nice touch and great experience 

things like that make me proud to be a Rangers fan - Graham Murty a credit to us also thanking us and wishing us safe travels 

They are KAI but supporters like you and everyone else who attended are a credit to us as well ?

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

They are KAI but supporters like you and everyone else who attended are a credit to us as well ?

Thanks mate I’ve done and seen a lot but that took me away today - fantastic touch from the guys involved I’ll remember it rest of my days