Jim White & His Taig Scarf

.Williamson.

Said he will be wearing a taig scarf during their game against Bayern Munich tomorrow and will post a picture on his Twitter to show a "Rangers fan" is backing them.

I've never viewed him as one of us as he said previously him and his weird as fuck da used to attend both Ibrox and the paedodome when he was younger, I just wish he'd take himself away to fuck and stop coming out with pish like he has tonight though.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really bother me tbh.

I'll be cheering on Bayern tomorrow night,as I usually do any team that plays against them, and hoping they score a barrel load.

We should be used to the appeasers by now, and not let it get to us. Rod Stewart is the biggest turncoat of the lot.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

They aren't having the best of times at the moment.

No not atall. Terrible what has occurred as they are a good club albeit not team at the moment. The players that they have brought on or produced if you look is pretty impressive. Other half's friends dad used to manage them and still works there so how I have not yet been to a game is beyond Me!

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

No not atall. Terrible what has occurred as they are a good club albeit not team at the moment. The players that they have brought on or produced if you look is pretty impressive. Other half's friends dad used to manage them and still works there so how I have not yet been to a game is beyond Me!

Joachim Loew used to manage them for a while. Stefan Kuntz too.

They have really been on a long decline since Winifried Schaefer left. Sean Dundee was there at that time, then went to Liverpool and was rubbish.