Easter Road allocation

K.A.I

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Heard yesterday they are cutting it to 2000. Does anyone know if this is being confirmed? 

Couldn't see it mentioned or a thread on it.

I've not seen any confirmation but I suspected they would do this. They've been selling parts of the South Stand to their own supporters all year. Aberdeen asked for an increased allocation at the weekend and it was rejected despite their being empty seats in that stand.

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Superb. Same as Hearts then when they go back to being shite they'll beg us to take full stand again.

I wouldn't support any boycott but fuck sake I wish Rangers would do something about this.

Hearts have confirmed we'll be back to the full stand once Tynecastle reopens

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Hearts have confirmed we'll be back to the full stand once Tynecastle reopens

That's what I mean. Rangers should turn round and refuse it, say that we will take the 1800 or so we got the last couple of years.

It would only take us doing that once to stop other teams absolute ripping the cunt out of us.

9 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Superb. Same as Hearts then when they go back to being shite they'll beg us to take full stand again.

I wouldn't support any boycott but fuck sake I wish Rangers would do something about this.

Would say that’s fine but know this cunts that is all we wil take for the next x amount of years and not a ticket more. 

32 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Am the same I wouldn't support a boycott we should be giving them the minimum amount of tickets and say we have that much demand from the home fans that's what Atletico done to Barca at the weekend.

31 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Am the same I wouldn't support a boycott we should be giving them the minimum amount of tickets and say we have that much demand from the home fans that's what Atletico done to Barca at the weekend.

To be fair, I think they only get the minimum when they come to ibrox anyway.

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

If this is the case, then the police segregation is the reason the taigs need the full Bromloan rd line is blown out the water 

Your right mate , a shit excuse IMO . We used to give the tarriers some of the Govan when it was first opened , seats in the Main stand and also the old West enclosure . We currently have to share stands with them whenever we meet at hampden . What's the difference between setting up a cordon for the sheep or the taigs ?

I completely understand those who say it would affect the OF atmosphere (it would ) but to try to deflect and say that plod won't allow it should be challenged .

As for hivs or any other club who decide to cut our allocations , then the Club should be firm in letting them know that we wont take more at a later date just to bail them out , and I would hope that our fanbase would support the Board taking this stance .

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Your right mate , a shit excuse IMO . We used to give the tarriers some of the Govan when it was first opened , seats in the Main stand and also the old West enclosure . We currently have to share stands with them whenever we meet at hampden . What's the difference between setting up a cordon for the sheep or the taigs ?

I completely understand those who say it would affect the OF atmosphere (it would ) but to try to deflect and say that plod won't allow it should be challenged .

As for hivs or any other club who decide to cut our allocations , then the Club should be firm in letting them know that we wont take more at a later date just to bail them out , and I would hope that our fanbase would support the Board taking this stance .

Bang on mate ????

I never used to be for giving the taigs a reduced allocation but I've changed my mind recently. Give them the bare minimum and I'll take my chances trying to get 1 of the 900 for Parkhead, if not then that's life.

Sick of seeing them in OUR stadium (notice the capitals for our) doing whatever the fuck they want. This is our stadium, we should decide who get's what not the police or the SPFL.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I never used to be for giving the taigs a reduced allocation but I've changed my mind recently. Give them the bare minimum and I'll take my chances trying to get 1 of the 900 for Parkhead, if not then that's life.

Sick of seeing them in OUR stadium (notice the capitals for our) doing whatever the fuck they want. This is our stadium, we should decide who get's what not the police or the SPFL.

I'm of the same mind now mate . No doubt it would dilute the atmosphere but enough's enough regarding them taking the piss and Nicola's stormtroopers taking a back seat but woe-betide any Bear caught singing what the perma offended regard as a naughty song . For years now Rangers travelling support have had to take their chances in a ballot for away tickets (some always managed to be "luckier" than others , though that's another debate )  so if parkhead joins pittodrie & tynecastle etc on the list of away grounds that demand outstrips availability then so be it . We don't need boycotts as such but as a support we need to start realizing the collective power we could have .

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Give them 900 and put them in the club deck. said it for years every away club should be punted up there out of sight allowing us to pack the stadium. IMO that would also help the atmosphere 

5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

That's what I mean. Rangers should turn round and refuse it, say that we will take the 1800 or so we got the last couple of years.

It would only take us doing that once to stop other teams absolute ripping the cunt out of us.

Hearts will simply claim that due to an increased capacity they can now accommodate demand from their own support while being able to up our allocation.......we know it's bullshit but that's what to expect 

Just now, hammer93 said:

Hearts will simply claim that due to an increased capacity they can now accommodate demand from their own support while being able to up our allocation.......we know it's bullshit but that's what to expect 

That's the truth tbf

It's pathetic when Motherwell and Hibs cut our allocation out of spite but when the sheep and Hearts did it, as shite as it is I don't think anyone can complain when the tickets are sold out. It's when there are empty seats and we have a reduced allocation it's an issue.