Rangers Poppy Badges

Lloyd

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I buy the poppy badge every year to add to my collection but usually just stick it on a board I've got with all my badges on it. 

This is the badge I usually wear on my coat instead of a normal poppy, one of my favourite RSEA badges

rsea-2015-badge.jpg

That's smart mate.:tu:

I'm gutted the ones in the op have sold out. Maybe get one next year if I'm lucky.

Just now, TopCat said:

That's smart mate.:tu:

I'm gutted the ones in the op have sold out. Maybe get one next year if I'm lucky.

the badge sellers outside Ibrox will have the same ones or very similar ones, I got this outside Ibrox last year, fair dues the money may not have went to the poppy fund but I'm always sticking a few quid in the tins in the pub and shop anyway and the badges always sell out quick

20171031_124905.jpg

10 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I buy the poppy badge every year to add to my collection but usually just stick it on a board I've got with all my badges on it. 

This is the badge I usually wear on my coat instead of a normal poppy, one of my favourite RSEA badges

rsea-2015-badge.jpg

Snap bud, we were able to buy them at the work but the girl who sold them has since left 

20171031_230114.jpg

• 3 years later...