Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

4 hours ago, BEE said:

Done boys for Chelsea tickets several times - actually shocked no one has slapped him about the cunts he’s done over.

Wired as fuck mate, Amanda just told me about this lad as he’s bumped her pal for a ticket for the morra. 

I actually can’t believe from that photo that a Wee young fanny like that has got away with robbing bears on a regular basis by the sound of it and he’s not took an unfortunate one. 

Cunt needs slashed. 

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

This sounds really dumb and obvious but I reckon we should clearly state in the opening thread that if you say that you will take a ticket you have to pay for it. Doesn’t matter if it is now spare etc if you have said you will buy you have to buy.

Seen a few idiots let down guys like KAI with that in the last week.

Difficult for us to enforce at the end of the day. 

Realistically we want to create an environment in which we have decent Bears selling to other decent Bears. 

We're on the right road and there have been definite improvements. 

4 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I would say the answer to that would be that you don't expect that kind of shit from a Bluenose, especially one that has been seen at games by guys on here. For a Bluenose to rob/scam a fellow Bluenose is being lower than a fucking snakes belly.....and that's about as low as it gets. I hope the cunt gets the living shit pasted out of him. :anger:

100%. 

I would give everyone the benefit of the doubt,  maybe unwisely but you try and take every bear at what you would do to others. 

This cunt must be hunted. 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Wired as fuck mate, Amanda just told me about this lad as he’s bumped her pal for a ticket for the morra. 

I actually can’t believe from that photo that a Wee young fanny like that has got away with robbing bears on a regular basis by the sound of it and he’s not took an unfortunate one. 

Cunt needs slashed. 

Love how that's just flung in there :lol:

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Difficult for us to enforce at the end of the day. 

Realistically we want to create an environment in which we have decent Bears selling to other decent Bears. 

We're on the right road and there have been definite improvements. 

Aye I realise it’s more of an etiquette thing.

It’s just a bit shite when you see people saying they will take tickets and then saying oh I don’t need it anymore cause so and so can’t come or I’ve been sorted somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye I realise it’s more of an etiquette thing.

It’s just a bit shite when you see people saying they will take tickets and then saying oh I don’t need it anymore cause so and so can’t come or I’ve been sorted somewhere else.

I totally agree. 

A poster was banned for that earlier on in the week. 

If anyone has issues like that then let us know, 

7 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I totally agree. 

A poster was banned for that earlier on in the week. 

If anyone has issues like that then let us know, 

I think I may have another like this, sadly, will wait on him getting back to me first tho 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

His wee apology isn’t close to being genuine he’s said the same shit verbatim loads over the years 

Like you said K.A.I over the years I remember seeing his name about 4 years back bumping cunts, how the fuck has he got away with it fir so fucking long ? 

6 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I would say the answer to that would be that you don't expect that kind of shit from a Bluenose, especially one that has been seen at games by guys on here. For a Bluenose to rob/scam a fellow Bluenose is being lower than a fucking snakes belly.....and that's about as low as it gets. I hope the cunt gets the living shit pasted out of him. :anger:

I wouldnt trust anyone I dont know regardless if they are the worlds biggest Gers fan. 

There is an element of naivety when people simply hand over their cash with no product.

Do you expect it to happen ? Well yeah I would actually. Here is my £30 but hey I cant get the tickets to you right now I will post them........alarm bells would and should be ringing.

BTW I'm not condoning what that twat has done but people need to be a little more switched on.

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

I wouldnt trust anyone I dont know regardless if they are the worlds biggest Gers fan. 

There is an element of naivety when people simply hand over their cash with no product.

Do you expect it to happen ? Well yeah I would actually. Here is my £30 but hey I cant get the tickets to you right now I will post them........alarm bells would and should be ringing.

BTW I'm not condoning what that twat has done but people need to be a little more switched on.

No I disagree there should be a level of trust on both sides. That's how it works. 

I might get a Tag watch off him on finance and not pay.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No I disagree there should be a level of trust on both sides. That's how it works. 

I might get a Tag watch off him on finance and not pay.

Why the fuck would you trust someone you dont know ?

Would I trust you or anyone else on here with my cash and not getting what I'm paying for.......fuck no. My cash stays in my bank/pocket until I need it.

27 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Would I trust you or anyone else on here with my cash and not getting what I'm paying for.......fuck no. My cash stays in my bank/pocket until I need it.

I've not read the whole thread, but I'd trust someone to turn up with money or ticket if I'd arranged to meet him/her.  I would hand over the money or ticket, up front, right enough.

9 minutes ago, left winger said:

I've not read the whole thread, but I'd trust someone to turn up with money or ticket if I'd arranged to meet him/her.  I would hand over the money or ticket, up front, right enough.

the whole ebay/gumtree selling sites are pretty much based on trust. 99% of people in all walks of life are decent and will do what they say, this guy is in the 1% of naughties.

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

Sites like eBay have made a fortune of honest sellers and honest buyers not knowing each other, out of thousands of ticket sales most people will be decent and honorable Unfortunately guys like Conor spoil it for the rest who are decent folk.