Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Why are the law not onto this guy by now ?

The aren't interested if you pay by bank transfer. Happened to me with a purchase years ago - non-football related, I paid the guy £700 by bank transfer and others had been doing the same and the Police stance was you were stupid enough to pay him bank transfer so your liable ... which I was furious with, I provided them 50 pages of evidence of him selling the same goods elsewhere and testimony from others, photographs, conversations, addresses, phone numbers the lot.

The bank weren't any help either. They accepted I'd been done but refused point blank to reverse any transaction. 

Rule of thumb - anyone asking for bank transfer for any payment avoid like fuck. 

5 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

No actual evidence that this is his real name, no evidence that he does live in Aviemore, and that pic could have been pinched from a genuine sale. Only way to catch him will be via a warrant getting issued to trace the IP address of the internet accessible device he is using, or to trace the bank account he is using. It may be possible to google the sort code if it is a specific branch, but some banks (Santander) only use 1 sort code for everything. Also humped if it is an internet account.

Cops will only act if someone makes a specific complaint either in person at a station or via calling 101.

Definitely is, know a few boys who live in the area and know him. Bumped them out cash for Chelsea tickets...he paid eventually.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

No actual evidence that this is his real name, no evidence that he does live in Aviemore, and that pic could have been pinched from a genuine sale. Only way to catch him will be via a warrant getting issued to trace the IP address of the internet accessible device he is using, or to trace the bank account he is using. It may be possible to google the sort code if it is a specific branch, but some banks (Santander) only use 1 sort code for everything. Also humped if it is an internet account.

Cops will only act if someone makes a specific complaint either in person at a station or via calling 101.

What are you talking about? That is his real name and that is where he stays. I’ve sent him tickets up there before to his Aviemore address and been paid electronically and that’s his name 

it’s not a conspiracy or he’s some mystery man he’s a bumping wee bastard called Connor Lyon who lives in Aviemore 

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

100% him.

I posted his details on the old FF board when he bumped some folk previously (post was deleted) and I posted his details on here before being told to remove them. He's had numerous phone calls (as has his family) telling him his arms and legs will be broken if the money isn't refunded - it usually has been. As far as I'm aware there are still some folk waiting to get their money back though.

He's had fuck knows how many FB and Twitter accounts. The only account still live is his Instagram but he's locked it down.

Edited my post above. Didn't know his ID and location had been confirmed - so he is actually stupid enough to use his real name??? Fud on so many levels.

Google search throws up........... 

Connor Lyon | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/connor.lyon.790/place_reviews_written

About Connor Lyon. Work. Chernobyl. Safety Inspector. Professional Skills. Ulster loyalism. Education. Inverness College UHI. Aug 15, 2014 to Jul 29, 2017 · Mechanical engineering · Machine engineering · Inverness. Kingussie High School. Class of 2014 · Kingussie. Current City and Hometown. Aviemore. Current city.

The page is deleted though. Left school and three years at college, so maybe around 19 or 20?

Wee roaster is claiming he's done nothing wrong, all he did was "try and sell a ticket to a game he isn't going to", aye, by using a photo of someone else's ticket and claiming it's his in his possession. The fact he's been through about 20 twitters tells enough of a story and he should clearly just give it a rest

5 hours ago, Siwel said:

Apparently he's been getting his da to phone folk with threats and is threatening to go to the police for Bullying over Twitter :lol: Hope some cunt stamps on his head.

Is that the brave and bold Ronnie?  :happy:

Hahaha :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

:sarcasm:

24 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Is that the brave and bold Ronnie?  :happy:

Hahaha :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

:sarcasm:

Dunno just seen a few boys on twitter saying his da had phoned them making threats. His da is as much of a cunt for letting his wean do this.

• 2 months later...