Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

3 hours ago, ben51 said:

Just so you know I obviously banned his account on here, despite him not using it for a long time.

There have been 3 members banned in the last week due to fucking about posters for tickets.

It simply will not be accepted.

How do you know that was his account? Could easily have been someone else Way the same name

Owed me £100. Got it back in two tranches after weeks of chasing and having to threaten reporting to the club, police and outing him on forums. Wouldn't trust him from my experience even though he has got me tickets on two occasions. Very dodgy character and would warn people to stay clear.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Because he’s a Rangers fan - I’ve recently shelled out thousands out my own bank for Toronto and Florida flights for guys and that’s me just been paid the last drop yesterday - I do it because I trust Rangers fans and I want to help decent guys 

you do not expect this from a fellow fan the people who have handed over money are not in the wrong 

Yeah thats true they are not in the wrong but we have to be careful, same as yourself.

Fair enough if you have that much faith in people you dont know.

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Because he’s a Rangers fan - I’ve recently shelled out thousands out my own bank for Toronto and Florida flights for guys and that’s me just been paid the last drop yesterday - I do it because I trust Rangers fans and I want to help decent guys 

you do not expect this from a fellow fan the people who have handed over money are not in the wrong 

This 

For years now I've been booking trips for people and even though on occasions some have subsequently had to pull out the money has always been paid.

Ripping people off deserved a real good slap

• 1 month later...