Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

Don't know anything about this guy except what I have read on here, but after being an absolute fucking cunt to more than a few people im sure I will read this thread one night and he will have had a good doing. And do you know what if everything is true then he fucking deserves it, what a total wank, what one is he in the picture and is he definitely in Aviemore or is that just conveniently another lie incase people are looking for him.

2 hours ago, Ace said:

The guy is stealing, just report him to the police for fraud & that'll be the end for him 

Police don’t do anything trust me I’ve got them involved over online fraud before they don’t care 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Police don’t do anything trust me I’ve got them involved over online fraud before they don’t care 

My mate thought he was buying T in the Park tickets few years ago from someone online and everything looked legit, CID came to his door and said they had burst the front door in of the address that was linked to the tickets, whoever was behind it had scammed a good few for a few hundred quid each for weekend camping tickets.

He asked them so what do I do, basically said fuck all and they never got back to him in any way whatsoever, so yeah pretty fucking hopeless.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

He was claiming on FB he was in Orlando 2 weeks back.

See if he was he deserves a rite fucking doing, hate people that have conned others and then swan about all over the place not caring about the money they have spent of other people's, no shame whatsoever. I have known a few people like that in my life and just can't stand or trust them.

40 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

My mate thought he was buying T in the Park tickets few years ago from someone online and everything looked legit, CID came to his door and said they had burst the front door in of the address that was linked to the tickets, whoever was behind it had scammed a good few for a few hundred quid each for weekend camping tickets.

He asked them so what do I do, basically said fuck all and they never got back to him in any way whatsoever, so yeah pretty fucking hopeless.

I know someone who got prosecuted over dodgy t in the park tickets. She was a law student of all things. Her and her man were at it 

43 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I know someone who got prosecuted over dodgy t in the park tickets. She was a law student of all things. Her and her man were at it 

He didn't even get dodgy ones, he just ended up with nothing, didn't stop him, he went out and bought another weekend pass at a few hundred quid, ?

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

You post that address on here and something happens to the cunt and its coming right back to this site and its members.

Boy deserves a serious ball booting, no doubt about it but be smart about it at least.