Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

12 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Bears beware this little prick is advertising spares for tomorrow and we all know how that has ended in the past. These have only been advertised in the past couple of hours so hopefully nobody has been duped yet. 

DO NOT GIVE THIS WEE PRICK YOUR MONEY! 

F180F99C-3A15-43B3-ACE5-EB3DB18EA4FD.png

The name on the tickets isn’t ‘Lyon’ looks as though it ends in a ‘D’ which, given his reputation, makes me think he’s at it. Might not be but wouldn’t be taking the gamble. 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Strange that he's willing to meet up as he only ever dealt through the post previously.

Someone arrange to meet him, take the tickets off him and then kick his cunt in ? 

I was going to say stab but downgraded automatically, kicking his cunt in fits perfectly.

I noticed the thread by K.A.I. about Connor Lyon (Aviemore) and thought I'd inadvertently stumbled into the Transfer section, so there's me thinking; why the fuck would we sign some cunt from Aviemore Thistle? but it soon clicked when I opened the thread. I remember posting a comment about this wee cunt around a year ago and can't believe that a guy who has been scamming bears for years is still at it; in fact, I can't believe the fucking arsehole has still got the capability to walk or communicate in any way possible, because he should have had so many kickings from guys he's scammed that he spends his life in a wheelchair.

In my day, this cunt would have been " Sailing doon the Clyde" but it wouldn't have been in a boat. :raging:

12 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I noticed the thread by K.A.I. about Connor Lyon (Aviemore) and thought I'd inadvertently stumbled into the Transfer section, so there's me thinking; why the fuck would we sign some cunt from Aviemore Thistle? but it soon clicked when I opened the thread. I remember posting a comment about this wee cunt around a year ago and can't believe that a guy who has been scamming bears for years is still at it; in fact, I can't believe the fucking arsehole has still got the capability to walk or communicate in any way possible, because he should have had so many kickings from guys he's scammed that he spends his life in a wheelchair.

In my day, this cunt would have been " Sailing doon the Clyde" but it wouldn't have been in a boat. :raging:

Ozzie justice....A like it

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Vision said:

Ozzie justice....A like it

giphy.gif

You aren't far off the mark, there, Vision. When I lived in Wollongong I had many pals who worked on the Wharves in Port Kembla Harbour and any cunt who wasn't "fair dinkum" soon found themselves having a fishing accident and playing with the sharks at the bottom of the harbour. Fair play to the wharfies though; they gave the grubs  a warning that if they didn't pull their head in they were destined for a cheap and quick funeral.

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

So... He is trying to make out he is a changed man and all this happened when he was 17. Called him out and asked him why the seat numbers etc are hidden.... He sent me this and said he would give me them for free to prove he is changed... by post ha:)  

Screenshot_2018-07-11-10-56-46.jpg

Was he 17 last year?

30 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

So... He is trying to make out he is a changed man and all this happened when he was 17. Called him out and asked him why the seat numbers etc are hidden.... He sent me this and said he would give me them for free to prove he is changed... by post ha:)  

@Sweettartangirl You could always meet up with him - take one for the team ? ???

20 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

He appears to be naked in the picture. It's not money he wants from you.....?