Gaz52

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Ive backed him. I thought we were improving. But every big game we fail miserably. I think his time is up.

How i see it too.

When he persists with windass and Pena against a team that is always going to turn it into a battle then you know he's miles away from getting it. 2 men down from the start.

Absolutely fucking scunnered.

I have backed Pedro because he needed time and you could see some improvements from last season. I want it to work for him but he just cant do it when it matters.

Pena and Windass offered nothing today. They should have been off at half time if not earlier. It was his team today and if you cant get them to step up when it matters then thats on the manager.

I would like see him gone tomorrow but where would that leave us. Regardless of what we do this season is going to be a write off unless. We can get a manager in that can hit the ground running and get the most out of the players we have.

"Pedros backers" are just fans who wanted the guy to do well for us. I backed him but unfortunately I think he's blown every chance he had.

I suspect the money issue will keep him here until the end of the season at least though so darker days ahead and I'm all out of optimism.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

"Pedros backers" are just fans who wanted the guy to do well for us. I backed him but unfortunately I think he's blown every chance he had.

I suspect the money issue will keep him here until the end of the season at least though so darker days ahead and I'm all out of optimism.

Who wouldn't have wanted him to do well for us? 

Just now, Sparkle said:

The 'Pedro out' squad who ran out of patience a long time before me. 

Don't really buy into the idea of people not wanting us to do well tbh 

I decided to try and be as optimistic as I could but the signs have been there pretty much from the beginning 

I got mocked and took pelters for criticising our performances at Hamilton and St Johnstone. So i'll say it again, we have 6-7 bang average players at best. The rest are imposters and the manager is out of his depth. 

Also, and this is the worst thing to say, thank fuck we didnt reach the final. It would have been a car crash day out.

All our issues are at boardroom level. Sort it out up there or fuck off out our club! 

After that Dismal of a result, I hoped that Pedro would guide us to glory, And really did think the results would come and we would have a great team that could challenge, But I now have to accept my hopes and dreams are truly shattered, Its time for a new direction, Mission Has Failed..We need a Qualified British Manager to lead us in the right direction..

I doubt any of it is down to Pedro backers waking up to him.

On reflection and even taking into consideration the ref should be taken out and shot at dawn, closely followed by Windass, 'Well" are fucking dross and we on paper should have won.

I am starting to see a similar dynamic to the MW era. Running out of ideas, stupid mistakes by players, shrinking violets and so on.

Now the result today is down to Pedro. No denying that. However, if life were so simple, we get rid and it all comes good with a new guy.  If we actually believe that, we are in serious denial, as our problems are much more systemic as in our signing policy. We plan and spend to be second and while that is the mainstay, every selling club will fuck us, as will every free player looking to boost the pension fund, along with overpaying wages for potential. It all leads to medicrity and inconsistency yet again.

Sure, some of the players signed are better than the MW era, but overall the quality remains to be simply not good enough. We are also rans, along with the rest in the league.

And please don't give me the second biggest budget shite, as we are simply paying over the odds in fees and wages for players that are no better than the rest in this league and for the likes of Alves, too much for too little, for someone who has well seen better days, along with a few others.

Demanding to be a better second to the scum is a flawed premise as nothing less than funding for first place will return nothing but us being also rans and inconsistent. Our recent history between two managers is telling us that.

By all means get rid of Pedro, but do not expect success and make a challenge if the budget for first is not forthcoming and spare me the pish we should be better because of the budget.

Grow a fucking spine and challenge this board, or forever go up the mountain and howl at the fucking moon, to spare us the fucking whinging that would do taigs proud!

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I doubt any of it is down to Pedro backers waking up to him.

On reflection and even taking into consideration the ref should be taken out and shot at dawn, closely followed by Windass, 'Well" are fucking dross and we on paper should have won.

I am starting to see a similar dynamic to the MW era. Running out of ideas, stupid mistakes by players, shrinking violets and so on.

Now the result today is down to Pedro. No denying that. However, if life were so simple, we get rid and it all comes good with a new guy.  If we actually believe that, we are in serious denial, as our problems are much more systemic as in our signing policy. We plan and spend to be second and while that is the mainstay, every selling club will fuck us, as will every free player looking to boost the pension fund, along with overpaying wages for potential. It all leads to medicrity and inconsistency yet again.

Sure, some of the players signed are better than the MW era, but overall the quality remains to be simply not good enough. We are also rans, along with the rest in the league.

And please don't give me the second biggest budget shite, as we are simply paying over the odds in fees and wages for players that are no better than the rest in this league and for the likes of Alves, too much for too little, for someone who has well seen better days, along with a few others.

Demanding to be a better second to the scum is a flawed premise as nothing less than funding for first place will return nothing but us being also rans and inconsistent. Our recent history between two managers is telling us that.

By all means get rid of Pedro, but do not expect success and make a challenge if the budget for first is not forthcoming and spare me the pish we should be better because of the budget.

Grow a fucking spine and challenge this board, or forever go up the mountain and howl at the fucking moon, to spare us the fucking whinging that would do taigs proud!

Excellent post. And considering all the emotions, very lucid. 

Pedro backers? divisive pish, Rangers backers.

I dont believe any Rangers supporter wanted Pedro to fail - Should never have been brought in in the first place, It was a appointment we had to get right, we couldn't afford to get it wrong and we did.

Problem is wheres the money coming from to sack pedro and bring in a manager of the quality required? and please not Mcinnes, if he was the answer wouldn't we have been playing the sheep today instead of well? supposing King does decide to get his wallet out, no laughing, would rather they added the 1m compen the sheep would want to a decent manager with a decent track records salary

He's just a laughing stock and he's making us a laughing stock. Piss off Pedro I've had enough. I'm honestly scunnered. Years now I've seen no progression whatsoever. Would be good just 2 see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and to make matters worse they cost me a right good win today aswell. Phone off early nite! Grim!

33 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

we have 6-7 bang average players at best. The rest are imposters

Totally disagree. Morelos, Dorrans, Jack, Alves, Tav, John, Candeias are all good players. More than enough to form the spine of a decent side. They are just not motivated due to being appallingly mismanaged. Another manager could get far, far more from them.

I was one who stood by him but ive had enough,

he must go,and take half that shite with him.:baaaaaa: 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Totally disagree. Morelos, Dorrans, Jack, Alves, Tav, John, Candeias are all good players. More than enough to form the spine of a decent side. They are just not motivated due to being appallingly mismanaged. Another manager could get far, far more from them.

A better manager will get more out of them but i still think our squad is struggling to be secind best - with a better manager that lot would be secind best - that's all

That's why i said all our problems are in the boardroom. We need big decisioins and investment. 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

A better manager will get more out of them but i still think our squad is struggling to be secind best - with a better manager that lot would be secind best - that's all

That's why i said all our problems are in the boardroom. We need big decisioins and investment. 

In a nutshell. You're talking too much sense, so shut to fuck up as well!

:thumbsup: