Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that will resemble a protest will be the empty seats on Weds night, people who have forked out for season tickets but too dejected and disappointed to make the effort of coming out to support their team.

That should be all the signal this piss weak board need to realise change is required.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

The only thing that will resemble a protest will be the empty seats on Weds night, people who have forked out for season tickets but too dejected and disappointed to make the effort of coming out to support their team.

That should be all the signal this piss weak board need to realise change is required.

They know there is no reason at all for them to do or say anything until the next round of season tickets are on sale. Gutless greedy shyster bastards the lot of them.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It was all about money never the football.

Think ibrox will be deserted on Wednesday. I'd imagine the Board may soon take action against Pedro to take the heat off themselves.

Don't think I'll be going on Wednesday myself tbh. Skint until Friday and just honestly scunnered from top to bottom now. 

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Member when the Sons of Stein held protests outside the front doors against the Easdales and co who were running us like a mickey mouse club? 

Ooh I member. 

Why don’t you organise a protest & see how many join you? 

Plenty talk on here but not much action. 

Vicious circle.

The club needs a share issue to raise money but that same issue if taken up by supporters takes the pressure off the current board.

Too many of our supporters just want to be beating celtic 4 times a season. I want more than that. I want a strong Rangers that stands up for itself and is always trying to better itself.

I've already arranged cover for my work on Weds night so i will be there. I think it will be quiet and if we are huffing and puffing against a Killie side, who may be more up for it to impress their new boss, then things might turn pretty ugly.

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It was all about money never the football.

Think ibrox will be deserted on Wednesday. I'd imagine the Board may soon take action against Pedro to take the heat off themselves.

Likely a week 2 weeks maximum before AGM

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

That can't be allowed to.happen on Wednesday imo.

We are 6 behind in the league. No matter what if we win on wed then we will close the gap on one or both the teams above us. That's what matters.

He has to go though but the support need to stay behind the team 

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Season tickets are already paid for. I don't think the board will care that seats are empty. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We are 6 behind in the league. No matter what if we win on wed then we will close the gap on one or both the teams above us. That's what matters.

I said it yesterday on the bus and last night on here, i wouldn't be surprised to find ourselves 3 points behind tge beggars at 10pm on Weds.

I will be there, but i think there will be a lot who don't bother.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ill be there, my first game at Ibrox this season, cant say im buzzing for it tho

6 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

Vicious circle.

The club needs a share issue to raise money but that same issue if taken up by supporters takes the pressure off the current board.

Too many of our supporters just want to be beating celtic 4 times a season. I want more than that. I want a strong Rangers that stands up for itself and is always trying to better itself.

The club needs to play the long game. We can't repeat past mistakes. We all hate getting beat, especially by them, but we have to make sure the club is run properly from now on. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Season tickets are already paid for. I don't think the board will care that seats are empty. 

Yes obviously, but that's  very short sightedness on their part because the empty seats should serve as a warning that sales won't continue to be high if this shit show continues.

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't think I'll be going on Wednesday myself tbh. Skint until Friday and just honestly scunnered from top to bottom now. 

Get you clobber on and head over, don't let Pedro drive you out as you will be here longer than him and King that's for bloody sure. Follow follow 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Yes obviously, but that's  very short sightedness on their part because the empty seats should serve as a warning that sales won't continue to be high if this shit show continues.

I understand what you're saying and I agree that I should....but in reality, the only time ticket sales concern them is when season ticket renewal time comes around. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I understand what you're saying and I agree that I should....but in reality, the only time ticket sales concern them is when season ticket renewal time comes around. 

Aye but there will be people quite happy to give their books out to people that might have book a ticket. There will be less food and merchandising sales if crowds drop off which will be noticed quickly I would think.