Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

29 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Nobody is saying Ashley et al' was the better option. The issue is that the current board (namely King) has failed to deliver on every promise made prior to gaining power and has so far yet to be held to account for it.

Had the previous boards acted in the same way, then you can imagine the out cry and calls for resignations etc etc.

Drip feeding in a few million here and there isn't the answer or the way forward.

Your memory appears to be on a par with your average delusional judgement call on the Rangers saga.

The other day you were proclaiming how Ashley may yet see sense in investing serious money in Rangers if he sells Newcastle Utd and when asked why, went through the old chestnut of his SD marketing reaching a European audience...........which you didn't seem to recall was a supposed motivation that in the past had been laid flat on it's boney arse. 

You and some others heads are so full of hate and bile for certain individuals that you'll never see anything in an objective manner or indeed have unhelpful details on memory recall.

Why don't all of you go and have a protest  in your back garden....you could make voodoo dolls of your enemies, stick pins in them and call for all 'kingalings' to be brought to heel. 

#Pathetic

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Whatever the rights and wrongs of all the previous boards since Whyte one thing I do know and that is that a football club the size of ours cannot be run successfully when you have a campaign by some fans supporting other people running for months to bring a board down.

It is impossible IMO.  

This board need to do what they said they would.

This is it so do their supporters who said at the time they would just be as Vigilant of them as they were of the last board.

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Pragmatism! 

A businessman always chooses the deal that suits them it's like when King got in the first thing he said was I will not let down the shareholders that have got me here by delisting.:mutley:

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is it so do their supporters who said at the time they would just be as Vigilant of them as they were of the last board.

Some of us look at the various situations over the past few years in an objective manner and tend to call things accurately.

Then there is your 'budding back garden protest movement' whose hatred blinds them into the same POV no matter what is going-on, have tended to get things way wrong and they wouldn't know how to learn a lesson if it hit them between the eyes. 

You have no credibility but seeing a broken clock is right twice a day, you never know...........

11 minutes ago, buster. said:

Your memory appears to be on a par with your average delusional judgement call on the Rangers saga.

The other day you were proclaiming how Ashley may yet see sense in investing serious money in Rangers if he sells Newcastle Utd and when asked why, went through the old chestnut of his SD marketing reaching a European audience...........which you didn't seem to recall was a supposed motivation that in the past had been laid flat on it's boney arse. 

You and some others heads are so full of hate and bile for certain individuals that you'll never see anything in an objective manner or indeed have unhelpful details on memory recall.

Why don't all of you go and have a protest  in your back garden....you could make voodoo dolls of your enemies, stick pins in them and call for all 'kingalings' to be brought to heel. 

#Pathetic

:lol::lol::rofl:

39 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh dear, you've fallen for the biggest deception since PPI.

None of it was about caring. They siezed the moment with disgruntled fans and escalated it with their hired rent a mob. It was simply a business opportunity for personal gain. No more no less, as the loans to equity deal reflects.

Opportunism when we were weakened and it will happen again in exactly the same way unless king can somehow get res 10 moving.

The unplanned pedro event has put them under heavy financial pressure. There are big wages to pay for players who are just not doing it and never will, which equals most of them and with little sell on value if anything at all. 

We are loss making and the debt is only getting bigger, so for how  much longer are they willing to finance the losses, even if they had the money?

Also, don't  think for a moment there aren't any vultures out there waiting to strike at exactly the right moment to take us on the cheap. Much like king who seized the moment, started a rebellion and drove down the share price. 

You see, if you are not cash rich and fail to be a success in the short term and at the minute, it certainly appears that way both on and off the park, not having money to burn to get you ahead of the game, particularly in the football business, will always come back and bite you on the erse. With this board, we are never ahead of the game. It's all reactionary as they focus on protecting their investment and blind to the bigger picture. I'm sure they all realise it by now and shitting broken glass. Exit strategies are us will be the order of the day behind the scenes. If not, they are even more stupid than I thought they were.

Too much sense in that post.

There are none so blind.....

15 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

What level of abuse is ok for King?

King and the board have left themselves open to a lot of criticism, especially IMO since springtime last year.

However the simplistic equation of this current board to previous 'robbing bastard boards' is born out of a need for the usual suspects on here to justify their blindingly hateful long-running campaign of being led by a pied piper, going after the wrong horse after wrong horse after wrong horse........

They should suck it up, learn from it and admit their years of repeated spectacular fuck-ups and spare us the advice.

If I didn't know of them and I came on here and saw them, I'd think they were into ironic comedy.

--------------

Yes, there are major issues today and the board can't afford not to get the next few months right.

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

King and the board have left themselves open to a lot of criticism, especially IMO since springtime last year.

However the simplistic equation of this current board to previous 'robbing bastard boards' is born out of a need for the usual suspects on here to justify their long-running campaign of being led by a pied piper, going after the wrong horse.

They should suck it up, learn from it and admit their years of repeated spectacular fuck-ups and spare us the advice.

If I didn't know of them and I came on here and saw them, I'd think they were into ironic comedy.

--------------

Yes, there are major issues today and the board can't afford not to get the next few months right.

Thanks for your answer.

Just to let you know though, I’m no fan of King whatsoever.

i know you never said I was, ha

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 09:09, BridgeIsBlue said:

Member when the Sons of Stein held protests outside the front doors against the Easdales and co who were running us like a mickey mouse club? 

Ooh I member. 

Yes can't see these hypocrites  doing it, with these showers of chancers  running us now

4 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Thanks for your answer.

Just to let you know though, I’m no fan of King whatsoever.

i know you never said I was, ha

Whilst I thank him for his part in regime change, I think it'd be better for the club if he was now able to sell his shareholding to a 'suitable individual'.

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 16:35, .Williamson. said:

People are fannies now and can't be bothered protesting 

The scum get slagged off for being outside the doors .

I don't see it that way .That kind of thing forces change . Just like the 2 amigos themselves .

Higher profile as media get involved

We are apathetic or merely shouting at others . Oh "but that's taig like""

Fuck that  " We are the people "

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum get slagged off for being outside the doors .

I don't see it that way .That kind of thing forces change . Just like the 2 amigos themselves .

Higher profile as media get involved

We are apathetic or merely shouting at others . Oh "but that's taig like""

Fuck that  " We are the people "

I'm not against protesting mate. I mentioned in another thread over the weekend how I thought nothing would change until we were at the front door. I posted that in this thread because I don't think the support have it in them these days 

13 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Has King been given a gifted C1872 lifetime membership yet? I mean it's only fair considering the RST saw fit to make Charles Green an honorary member :mutley: 

A pathetic attempt at whataboutery is all you've got to defend yourself 

# omnishambles....from bean to cup you fuck up.............

--------------

As far as the conversation between you and I,....I wasn't in the RST and called Green out from the beginning, as I did CW. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not against protesting mate. I mentioned in another thread over the weekend how I thought nothing would change until we were at the front door. I posted that in this thread because I don't think the support have it in them these days 

It's the only way mate .

I look at Arsenal . One of the biggest clubs in England . How pathetic a club they have become .

How even more pathetic are their apathetic fans . Shower of pussies

That brilliant club should be trying to win every trophy .

They are just taking the shit , their owners give them .

I DON'T KNOW WHICH SET OF FANS ARE WORSE

They should have sacked Wenger at least 5/6 years ago . Winning cups to them is not enough .

Just like it's not enough for us .

Although they are in Champions league every year and we have climbed up from bottom division .

Until we smoke KING and Murray out . They will stay in their comfy . safe seats

Wasting my and your club

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's the only way mate .

I look at Arsenal . One of the biggest clubs in England . How pathetic a club they have become .

How even more pathetic are their apathetic fans . Shower of pussies

That brilliant club should be trying to win every trophy .

They are just taking the shit , their owners give them .

I DON'T KNOW WHICH SET OF FANS ARE WORSE

They should have sacked Wenger at least 5/6 years ago . Winning cups to them is not enough .

Just like it's not enough for us .

Although they are in Champions league every year and we have climbed up from bottom division .

Until we smoke KING and Murray out . They will stay in their comfy . safe seats

Wasting my and your club

Who’s stopping you?

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

Whilst I thank him for his part in regime change, I think it'd be better for the club if he was now able to sell his shareholding to a 'suitable individual'.

The problem we've got is who. There's too many on here that spout completely simplistic views and they're easy to dismiss and there are people who just hate King. There's never any context considering some directors are still putting in money. The issue is the same directors are possibly also responsible for costing us a lot of money.

We have the RIFC and TRFC boards and the TRFC board is where change will only be. I want Club 1872 to be asking questions as a large shareholder, no idea what those would be but we have clearly failed recruiting the most important role at the club, twice. Can't see it happening though.

7 minutes ago, JWAB said:

The problem we've got is who. There's too many on here that spout completely simplistic views and they're easy to dismiss and there are people who just hate King. There's never any context considering some directors are still putting in money. The issue is the same directors are possibly also responsible for costing us a lot of money.

We have the RIFC and TRFC boards and the TRFC board is where change will only be. I want Club 1872 to be asking questions as a large shareholder, no idea what those would be but we have clearly failed recruiting the most important role at the club, twice. Can't see it happening though.

......and it's simple for me to say it'd be better if DK sold his shares but the hypothetical question is who would buy them ? Both in terms of who would want to (given current circumstances) and their intentions.

Upstairs, we need a medium to longterm strategy and not reactionary management that leads nowhere but costs a lot.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

'We' are giving Rangers away? It was never 'ours' to give away - it's a strange entity a football club but since it became a 'company' Rangers was not ever owned by us. 

The thing about equity is that future investment can dilute holdings - so to bring more cash in the club does not need to be sold but does require shareholder approval for such a dilution.

im neutral in the boards actual performance but they are doing a decent, if not stellar job. 

Lets see

- Transparency unlike the previous boards.....nope

- Nomad within 30 days.......nope

- External investment.........nope

- Extra revenue streams and increased sponsorship........nope

- A scouting system..........nope

- 30-50 million front loaded investment.............................................................................................................................nope

- Investment in the playing squad....................well money has been spent but most likely can't be got back

What have they brought

- A UK first with the takeover panel taking out chairman to court

Its fine though as big bad Ashley is not there and The Easedales who loaned money on the same terms have been chased out.....plus we managed to drive the share price down

Our Board is like the old board the scum had before McCann - every so often a player will be bought,,,,and a manager sacked when needed but apart from that fuck all will be acheived

4 minutes ago, JWAB said:

I don't think anyone actually hates King, it's just that he's failed to deliver on every promise made prior to coming in - and not being held to account for it. Where as had it been any of the previous boards doing the same then there would be demands for all sorts. Double standards much?

As for C1872 asking questions, forget it.

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@cushynumber

move this to the boardroom mate and ban the people involved here

That's you Fucked then.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said: