Josh Windass

james_85

What is it with this guy, no heart, fight or composure. The first 2 his dad had in abundance.

Plays as one of our most attacking players yet only has 2 goals in 38 games. 

The chance that he had at the start of the game was more or less from the same spot as Moult and yet he passed it back to their keeper. Pedro has just slaughtered the players in his press conference for not being mentally tough, this guy tops the pile.

Should be dropped and let Namane get a run of games or move John forward.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just not very good, attitude stinks and plays about 3 games before he gets injured.

As soon as I saw his name on the team sheet I was worried.

And btw the wee boy from City isn't the answer either.  Good work from our director of football, really doing a job for us...

Thinks he`s better than he is and has been quite vocal iirc that he wants to play upfront instead of out wide so is probably half-arsing it also due to that. If he wants to play up front though it would probably help his cause if he didn`t fuck up every chance he had yesterday. Just a shite attitude and when he leaves us he`ll probably move to someone like Charlton or Rotherham, that`s his level.

“The things I have had to work on are defensively, my attacking play speaks for itself so it’s not really that I need to work on, it is more helping the full-backs and getting closer to the midfield. The gaffer is on me day in and day out to improve that."

Josh Windass

8 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

“The things I have had to work on are defensively, my attacking play speaks for itself so it’s not really that I need to work on, it is more helping the full-backs and getting closer to the midfield. The gaffer is on me day in and day out to improve that."

Josh Windass

:lol:

29 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Josh Windass

Tell me he never really said that? Makes me loathe him even more , the guys deluded