Pedros Record

Scottyarf37

Pedro Caixinha's record stands at 14 wins, four draws and eight defeats since he took over from Mark Warburton in March.

53.85% Win Percentage 

Some of this Season breakdown in stats are below, (league cup games not all included) clearly not good enough and it is time for a change. 

20171023_185054.png

20171023_185031.png

20171023_185013.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rangers this season

Spoiler

JejjYVJ.png

Rangers last season

Spoiler

image.png.870b1d56377cd11797cbdffe64b5feef.png

We would then go on to draw with St Johnstone, resulting in the table looking like this

image.png.205a6f34f9e24370a8754e7dc5a5b8e9.png

There has been improvements. Last season was a write off before Pedro even came in, Mark Warburton seen to that. Pedro couldn't have even gotten third if he tried due to the way the team was and the remaining games. 

Europe again, we have just brought in a bunch of new players and many that are staple now like Dorrans and Alves weren't available or others weren't fit like Morelos or Pena. Those games against Progres came now, we'd win them no problem. 

image.png

9 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Pedro Caixinha's record stands at 14 wins, four draws and eight defeats since he took over from Mark Warburton in March.

53.85% Win Percentage 

Some of this Season breakdown in stats are below, (league cup games not all included) clearly not good enough and it is time for a change. 

20171023_185054.png

20171023_185031.png

20171023_185013.png

Any game that meant anything at all has been fucked up.

However Pedro came in last season and opened his big mouth and told the players , with games remaining, you will not be here. 

Mr fucking Motivator.

Biggest issue IMO they guy kust Cant motivate his players. He is not a man manager,  he isnt getting the best out of players.

Talk is cheap

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Fuckin awful record and don't forget most of his signings are shite too.

Alves,morelos,John, Jack, cardoso,candeias much better players we had in those positions last season or did you prefer wag horn, kiernan,Hallyday, etc

Just now, kenny6131 said:

Alves,morelos,John, Jack, cardoso,candeias much better players we had in those positions last season or did you prefer wag horn, kiernan,Hallyday, etc

Cardoso is fucking Awful Kiernan level, Alves is bang average, Morelos was a JJ signing, John was brought in by the DoF.

Just now, kenny6131 said:

Morelos fair enough and that's why I said most of his signings (hopefully he will start scoring again).

Alves John Jack Candeias are average 

Cardoso is pish

They might be better than last season's players but are still not good enough.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Cardoso might not be as good as the hype but is your memory that bad you think he is as bad as Kiernan? 

He is a poof, scared to put a tackle in, shite in the air, can't pass the ball, gives away the dumbest fouls, made Simon Murray look like Maradonna

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He is a poof, scared to put a tackle in, shite in the air, can't pass the ball, gives away the dumbest fouls, made Simon Murray look like Maradonna

As I say, hasn't lived up to the hype ,but is no way the bombscare that Kiernan was. The amount of goals conceded that we can directly link to individual errors from Kiernan was unreal. I don't think Cardoso is the standard we need,but he is better than Kiernan

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Morelos fair enough and that's why I said most of his signings (hopefully he will start scoring again).

Alves John Jack Candeias are average 

Cardoso is pish

They might be better than last season's players but are still not good enough.

You get what you pay for, do I wish they were performing better of course I do but these guys have been at the club for 3 months that's right 3 months. If we paid 2/3 million for each of them I would be going crazzy like some on here but we never.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

As I say, hasn't lived HP to the hype ,but is no way the bombscare that Kiernan was. The amount of goals conceded that we can directly link to individual errors from Kiernan was unreal. I don't think Cardoso is the standard we need,but he is better than Kiernan

If he is it's marginally, they have all the same traits including my pet hate for CBs (letting the ball bounce) that all of ours the last 5 years have seemed to make it their duty to do it as much as possible.