Anybody listen to Clyde the night?

GOAT

I cannae remember his name but see the cunt from easterhouse that accused people of wanting rid of Pedro as being part time big game hunters, I hope you post on here because you my friend are an absolute fucking helmet. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I cannae remember his name but see the cunt from easterhouse that accused people of wanting rid of Pedro as being part time big game hunters, I hope you post on here because you my friend are an absolute fucking helmet. 

Must be a tim so he’ll defo post on here.

3 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

yes I heard him only 18 thousand real Rangers fans,

the rest of us are just glory hunters just a bloody idiot.

He was an absolute cock, I was actually shouting at my radio driving hame. :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I can barely get a phone signal long enough to send a text message where I am just now never mind phoning that arsehole of a phone in, plus I think our manager is a bungling fucking clown so I can categorically confirm that is wisnae me.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I can barely get a phone signal long enough to send a text message where I am just now never mind phoning that arsehole of a phone in, plus I think our manager is a bungling fucking clown so I can categorically confirm that is wisnae me.

Likely story scotty

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

Top tip

Don't listen to the Clyde fitbaw phone-in because it's predictable C&P radio designed for morons.

Realised years ago,that for me personally,to tune into that shite run by tarries for tarries was like turning on a ring on the cooker,waiting on it heating up,sticking my finger on the element to see if it was sore.
Was along the same lines as, they love nothing better than talking about everything negative coming from Ibrox.
Listen to it once in a blue moon and after 2 mins I end up roaring like a fuckin loony and wished I hadn't turned it on.

21 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Anyone listening to Radio Clyde you ask?  not for about twenty years

Same, I'm probably about 25 years, change to BBC Scotland in the early 90s, but they have been taken over and riddled with tarriers aswell. Tbh i listen to or watch none of the Scottish Media outlets, they are all minging with too many Catholics.

22 hours ago, kingtom80 said:

yes I heard him only 18 thousand real Rangers fans,

the rest of us are just glory hunters just a bloody idiot.

18.000 id say more like 10.000 

On 23/10/2017 at 20:19, GOAT said:

Disappointed you’d infect your ears with that dross GOAT

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Same, I'm probably about 25 years, change to BBC Scotland in the early 90s, but they have been taken over and riddled with tarriers aswell. Tbh i listen to or watch none of the Scottish Media outlets, they are all minging with too many Catholics.

Talksport Loyal