Just Poor Refereeing Part 2..............

Blueofblood

So, I threw up this topic about 5 weeks into the season after the disgusting refereeing perfromances, in particular the hivs and Ross county games.  Now as the season has progressed and the dust settles from Sunday we have been the subject of another excellent performance from the ref.

Lets all just satisfy ourselves and be content that it’s just incompetence, nothing more, throw into the mix that Motherwell tactics were hard, honest and fair.  They played the game honestly in the same way the referee reffed the game honestly.

Nothing to see, move along now, stiff upper lip and bring on the next team of UCF hard, honest and fair players.  

I can’t believe Rangers fans are giving the lad Cardoso stick for getting his nose broken, which the officials decided was an honest and fair challenge.  

Open season continues, but not in the minds of the righteous, I can hear the thudding of keyboards as this is being digested by the appeasers.  They will say ‘it’s just poor refereeing’ ‘the refs are just incompetent’ ‘they’re not cheating’ ‘decisions balance themselves out over a season’ ‘stop acting like a rattler’. 

Well my fuck we’re now about 10 weeks into the season, on the Rangers scales of justice we have a feather representing Rangers, on the other scale (for referees and the noncy shitebag teams) we have Michelle McMammoth with a lifetime free pass to China Buffet King.  I wonder when the scales will start to tip in our favour? Should we all hold our collective breaths?

Wonder when part 3 will be written and, will it this time, include a much more serious injury for a Rangers player?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The team is shite at the moment and we cant even turn in 3 wins on the trot and that's not the fault of poor refereeing! We have had the scales in our favour for decades if you ask the other shitebag teams and their supporters and this season we are being forced to work harder so we need a first team that can knuckle down and show some heart! Lets stop looking for excuses and get our house in good order before its too late...

50 minutes ago, trains said:

The team is shite at the moment and we cant even turn in 3 wins on the trot and that's not the fault of poor refereeing! We have had the scales in our favour for decades if you ask the other shitebag teams and their supporters and this season we are being forced to work harder so we need a first team that can knuckle down and show some heart! Lets stop looking for excuses and get our house in good order before its too late...

This thread is about refereeing , if you wish to opine about the state our teams in then there are plenty other threads for you to get your wind out.  

1 hour ago, Blueofblood said:

So, I threw up this topic about 5 weeks into the season after the disgusting refereeing perfromances, in particular the hivs and Ross county games.  Now as the season has progressed and the dust settles from Sunday we have been the subject of another excellent performance from the ref.

Lets all just satisfy ourselves and be content that it’s just incompetence, nothing more, throw into the mix that Motherwell tactics were hard, honest and fair.  They played the game honestly in the same way the referee reffed the game honestly.

Nothing to see, move along now, stiff upper lip and bring on the next team of UCF hard, honest and fair players.  

I can’t believe Rangers fans are giving the lad Cardoso stick for getting his nose broken, which the officials decided was an honest and fair challenge.  

Open season continues, but not in the minds of the righteous, I can hear the thudding of keyboards as this is being digested by the appeasers.  They will say ‘it’s just poor refereeing’ ‘the refs are just incompetent’ ‘they’re not cheating’ ‘decisions balance themselves out over a season’ ‘stop acting like a rattler’. 

Well my fuck we’re now about 10 weeks into the season, on the Rangers scales of justice we have a feather representing Rangers, on the other scale (for referees and the noncy shitebag teams) we have Michelle McMammoth with a lifetime free pass to China Buffet King.  I wonder when the scales will start to tip in our favour? Should we all hold our collective breaths?

Wonder when part 3 will be written and, will it this time, include a much more serious injury for a Rangers player?

When Rogers comes out in defence of Pedro and criticises the referee and points the finger at Bowman in particular then you know there's a problem. Most people would get a p45 if they performed in their job the way yet another official did on Sunday . Morelos must be thinking why the fu*k am i getting booked for rubbing shoulders ? Yet when I'm getting CLEARLY fouled when through on goal the ref ignores it !

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

When Rogers comes out in defence of Pedro and criticises the referee and points the finger at Bowman in particular then you know there's a problem. Most people would get a p45 if they performed in their job the way yet another official did on Sunday . Morelos must be thinking why the fu*k am i getting booked for rubbing shoulders ? Yet when I'm getting CLEARLY fouled when through on goal the ref ignores it !

Rogers is being fly his agenda is to make the cup final officials aware of Motherwell's tactics and put pressure on them 

We have benefited from poor decisions a few times this season. Pena tackle, Alves on Sunday spring to mind. 

This kind of counters some poor decisions that we have been punished where in similar circumstances others are not - Jack's red cards for fairly innocuous offences/ rescinded headbutt, Morelos on Sunday for multiple fouling yet Moult got off with plenty fouls.

But then there's the blatant often dangerous challenges against us which are going unpunished which are potential game changers which are too blatant and plentiful to just be rolled into that mix.

Stokes conduct in several incidents;  Mcgegor superman dive at Morelos; Pena wiped out going through on goal all v hivs. Sunday a booked man committing a worse foul and breaking a nose; Morelos going through and being clattered. Blatant but not punished, in fact at times a free kick has went against us!

There's been stonewall penalties too.

That's all over and above a multitude of debatable ones which don't seem to go in our favour, ie a pen v the bheasts, Browns elbow.

It really is too much to be coincidence. Imo Jack and Morelos have had their cards marked and will get done easily for trivial stuff. Whilst against us thuggery, assaults, red card offences and blatant last man fouls are being deliberately ignored.

Paranoia? Maybe. But on the weekend we're fucked over yet again by a ref whilst the bheasts get yet another refereeing apology it really is just too much to say it's a coincidence or that it'll all even out.

Players are now telling the world they're targeting our players and when they do get away with it after all....

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We have benefited from poor decisions a few times this season. Pena tackle, Alves on Sunday spring to mind. 

This kind of counters some poor decisions that we have been punished where in similar circumstances others are not - Jack's red cards for fairly innocuous offences/ rescinded headbutt, Morelos on Sunday for multiple fouling yet Moult got off with plenty fouls.

But then there's the blatant often dangerous challenges against us which are going unpunished which are potential game changers which are too blatant and plentiful to just be rolled into that mix.

Stokes conduct in several incidents;  Mcgegor superman dive at Morelos; Pena wiped out going through on goal all v hivs. Sunday a booked man committing a worse foul and breaking a nose; Morelos going through and being clattered. Blatant but not punished, in fact at times a free kick has went against us!

There's been stonewall penalties too.

That's all over and above a multitude of debatable ones which don't seem to go in our favour, ie a pen v the bheasts, Browns elbow.

It really is too much to be coincidence. Imo Jack and Morelos have had their cards marked and will get done easily for trivial stuff. Whilst against us thuggery, assaults, red card offences and blatant last man fouls are being deliberately ignored.

Paranoia? Maybe. But on the weekend we're fucked over yet again by a ref whilst the bheasts get yet another refereeing apology it really is just too much to say it's a coincidence or that it'll all even out.

Players are now telling the world they're targeting our players and when they do get away with it after all....

Best post on here for some time. 

But the its all Pedro fault and we need to man up fuckwits will be along soon to call you reekin and taigy and all that pish

7 hours ago, Siwel said:

Are you gonna ignore the fact we could have had 2 players sent off?

True. But that was at the point when some players realised the ref had lost it. He wasn’t for sending anyone off so they thought fuck it. It’s me or them 

two incidents with Morales summed up his performance.  The first where he got poleaxed with a high challenge and he waved play on. And the advantage he played when the boy cemented him from behind.  

It smacked of a guy who never played footballl.  Ironically his dad and brother did. 

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

Motherwell will not be allowed to assault septic the way they assaulted the Rangers players.

Brenda just telling the refs and Motherwell don't even think about it at the final.

Cud not care less about us or Pedro only getting it out there for themselves.

49 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

True. But that was at the point when some players realised the ref had lost it. He wasn’t for sending anyone off so they thought fuck it. It’s me or them 

two incidents with Morales summed up his performance.  The first where he got poleaxed with a high challenge and he waved play on. And the advantage he played when the boy cemented him from behind.  

It smacked of a guy who never played footballl.  Ironically his dad and brother did. 

All I’m saying is the red was shit for both sides and that’s what proved it.

8 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

the fact you started this with "So, " means i'm not reading it, sort it fucking out.

"so," for fuck sake........

6 hours ago, ZZed said:

Motherwell will not be allowed to assault septic the way they assaulted the Rangers players.

they won't even try it .

teams are definitely more physical against us than they are against others 

why .do they know they refs ain't going to be tough 

the bookings our players are picking up are soft compared what goes unpunished against us 

fair enough the team should be doing better .but when there is a lack of consistency we are playing a man down 

We had enough chances in that first half to beat motherwell on sunday before any bad refereeing became a factor. I'd also argue that we got off light with a few things too like Alves' kick out for example.

Mclean is by far one of the worst referees in scotland and that is quite an achievement. I wouldn't say it was due to any bias against Rangers on his part, I just think he's a pish ref.