Let's get behind Pedro

five stars

Let's get behind Pedro and the team.

We're better than last season and a couple of our most disappointing results have been heavily influenced by poor refereeing. (Hibs/Mwell)

We have a run of 5 games now which are all winnable and I'd expect us to be close to Aberdeen on points as we go into the double header against them late Nov/Dec.

If we're not up to 2nd by the New Year and there's no sign of improvement then we look to change the manager going into 2018?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, five stars said:

We're better than last season and a couple of our most disappointing results have been heavily influenced by poor refereeing. (Hibs/Mwell)

We have a run of 5 games now which are all winnable and I'd expect us to be close to Aberdeen on points as we go into the double header against them late Nov/Dec.

If we're not up to 2nd by the New Year and there's no sign of improvement then we look to change the manager going into 2018?

A thousand plagues be upon you!

You are correct of course, as it should be with any manager and our team. None of them put themselves there and they can but only do their best as circumstances dictate.

I do see many things wrong with this team and the manager, but it matters not a jot and who the fuck am I. Those guys are in the position and have to go out there and do it and there's nothing worse than hostiles in your own support.

They deserve our support no matter who or how bad they are, otherwise we are not supporters and when the 90 minutes are over, be as critical as you want. 

While he his here I'll support him; he is the manager of Rangers, and that still means something in this game. Tomorrow, I hope the team wins and wins well. I don't believe Caixinha should have been appointed in the first place, but he's a good man who has identified many things wrong with the playing side of this club, and isn't  and hasn't been afraid to deal with them, or to make enemies in the process. I hope he succeeds here, and so long as he's here that will be my stance.

We aren't better on the pitch than we were last season, we just hoof the ball up the pitch. As bad as MW was at least he had a style and got his teams up to the final third before they shit the bed. Pedro's team just looks so uncomfortable in possession from the get go.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

It's ok, it was Ally who lost the Kilmarnock record. Admin game I think.

Trust me, there'll be some little obscure record against Killie dating back to 1901 or something that Pedro will see to wiping from the history books.

If there's one thing I have faith in Pedro to do, its find new records to fuck up. 

20 minutes ago, five stars said:

why would it improve before the new year?

what happens if we are in 8th place by the start of December? still give him til new year?

you mention a run of 5 games. if we lose the first three, I assume he still gets to new year?

odd. arbitrary. pointless. shit.

cunt has had it.

OUT.

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Trust me, there'll be some little obscure record against Killie dating back to 1901 or something that Pedro will see to wiping from the history books.

If there's one thing I have faith in Pedro to do, its find new records to fuck up. 

I was worried before Hamilton the other night. I don't think they have beat us in the League since 1938 or something :lol: 

24 minutes ago, five stars said:

We are not winning 5 in a row.

24 minutes ago, five stars said:

Are you on drugs???? Pedro is a fake a dud who bluffed his way into the job  he is dragging us down and is an embasssment to our club!