Ryan Jack

j1mgg

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Will win yet another appea,  but the club need to take the SFA to task as othe  players get away with murder. Show his statistics at the sheep then show his cards as us as that's all the proof you need we are targeted 

And winning the appeal is hollow. Those cunts probably think we'll the damage was done at the time, fuck it rescind it. 

Wouldnt be surprised if certain players of ours were targeted for cards at the time just to ensure we've a man disadvantage during a game. Win appeals only to be hamstrung by the officials the next game. 

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Quite incredible that's what you've taken from the actual sequence of events.

What is incredible is that he has his back to events and is in a world of his own getting wound up, when a team mate is taking a penalty. It is the opposition who will try to break the concentration of a spot kick. He done their job for them.  His petulance was so bad.  2 sending off already  and he raises his hands, pushing a player in front of ref, at a critical moment in a game. Whining like a baby as he got played like a yo yo.   No way I am going to defend him, even if it was only a yellow.

1 hour ago, Orange Persson said:

Our player is about to take a penalty to seal a win.  Jack has his back to the goal and has his concentration on a personal spat, like a little schoolboy in a playground. He totally breaks the concentration of Candeias, who has to turn round, like wtf is going on? Where is the sacrifice for the team and result?  The concentration on the penalty and a rebound? More interested in his personal pride, having his little tootsies stood on.   

Not missed at Aberdeen either. Fans there told me he was lightweight.................they were right.

So it was Ryan Jack’s fault that Candeias took that absolutely ridiculous penalty :lol: 

20 minutes ago, WGOH said:

So it was Ryan Jack’s fault that Candeias took that absolutely ridiculous penalty :lol: 

Tend to agree, it ended up in a ridiculous delay before he got to take it.He had to replace the ball at least 3 times and was being wound up by their keeper while the pantomime with Jack was being played out and the pressure got to him.

20 minutes ago, WGOH said:

You would need to ask Candeias if it helped him focus on his spot kick. Then ask if a man missing in midfield had any bearing on a last minute goal. I hope I never see anything like it again at Ibrox.

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Decent player but not the defensive midfielder we thought we were getting and seems to have an very short fuse, which has now been highlighted. Agree with the sentiments of most, hes shown nothing yet to suggest he's any better than Halliday.

Ryan Jack is 10times the player Halliday is he was outstanding doing the dirty work yesterday Jack is a team player and a players player his team mates will value him far more than the fans every team needs this type I have no doubt at all that he will go on to be a very important player for us for many yrs 

23 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Our player is about to take a penalty to seal a win.  Jack has his back to the goal and has his concentration on a personal spat, like a little schoolboy in a playground. He totally breaks the concentration of Candeias, who has to turn round, like wtf is going on? Where is the sacrifice for the team and result?  The concentration on the penalty and a rebound? More interested in his personal pride, having his little tootsies stood on.   

Not missed at Aberdeen either. Fans there told me he was lightweight.................they were right.

23 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

What is incredible is that he has his back to events and is in a world of his own getting wound up, when a team mate is taking a penalty. It is the opposition who will try to break the concentration of a spot kick. He done their job for them.  His petulance was so bad.  2 sending off already  and he raises his hands, pushing a player in front of ref, at a critical moment in a game. Whining like a baby as he got played like a yo yo.   No way I am going to defend him, even if it was only a yellow.

You're not going to defend a Rangers player who got red carded due to a professional player cheating to get him sent off? Have you condemned Broadfoot anywhere yet?

"HE" totally breaks the concentration of Candeais? Not the player repeatedly stomping on him?

Sacrifice? Personal pride? Is this Mills and fucking Boon you're writing?

He absolutely is stupid for getting sucked in and mugged off. I too would have preferred him to walk away but that's easier said than done. At a time all and sundry folk were demanding our players man up we all wish he'd just walked away and laughed but in the heat of the moment what we really wanted in hindsight was our central midfielder to back down in Ibrox to a cunt coming wide. 

It's also a very unwelcome disruption but one Candeais is detached from. He was able to stay away from it all and focus. He didn't, that feeble attempt was abysmal and showed no composure which he had all the time in the world to have. It's not like he was hugely involved in the melee.

I'll slate Jack for not being wise enough, getting involved again, and being devoid of the savvy required to see he's getting set up.

You stick to listening to your sheep pals advice and looking to denounce a Rangers player for being sent off for a yellow card offence and making all the blame his?.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Decent player but not the defensive midfielder we thought we were getting and seems to have an very short fuse, which has now been highlighted. Agree with the sentiments of most, hes shown nothing yet to suggest he's any better than Halliday.

Yip has a very short fuse,really dont think he deserved to be red carded on weds nite,think a yellow was moe than enough,anybody see match of the day there the watford stoke game? Two teams got into a rammy all pushing and shoving no one sent off

21 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Ryan Jack is 10times the player Halliday is he was outstanding doing the dirty work yesterday Jack is a team player and a players player his team mates will value him far more than the fans every team needs this type I have no doubt at all that he will go on to be a very important player for us for many yrs 

A team player? Hes got himself involved in fights all over the park this season and been sent off 3 times.

The one on Wednesday is a disgrace, we're taking a penalty to ensure 3 points while hes on the edge of the box getting outfoxed off Kirk Broadfoot...

3 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

Yip has a very short fuse,really dont think he deserved to be red carded on weds nite,think a yellow was moe than enough,anybody see match of the day there the watford stoke game? Two teams got into a rammy all pushing and shoving no one sent off

Definetley dont think he deserved a red but he puts himself in these situations, all he has to do is walk away and let Candeias hit the penalty. Hes been highlighted now as someone who can be wound up very easily and fully expect him to get more reds this season.

49 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

A team player? Hes got himself involved in fights all over the park this season and been sent off 3 times.

The one on Wednesday is a disgrace, we're taking a penalty to ensure 3 points while hes on the edge of the box getting outfoxed off Kirk Broadfoot...

I made the point earlier that there is a  possibility Jack tried to get sent off. I can’t be sure of course but at the time I immediately thought that Broadfoot and him were in cahoots in order to stick the final knife into Pedro. However I did wonder if that was the case then why he didn’t do so earlier, rather than wait until the penalty.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I made the point earlier that there is a  possibility Jack tried to get sent off. I can’t be sure of course but at the time I immediately thought that Broadfoot and him were in cahoots in order to stick the final knife into Pedro. However I did wonder if that was the case then why he didn’t do so earlier, rather than wait until the penalty.

If we go down that road we'd be 2nd guessing everything that happened at the club, really cant see a professional doing that. He's just let the pressure of Rangers get to him, thinks hes a bit of a hard man and is being made to look silly, needs to get his head sorted quickly 

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Definetley dont think he deserved a red but he puts himself in these situations, all he has to do is walk away and let Candeias hit the penalty. Hes been highlighted now as someone who can be wound up very easily and fully expect him to get more reds this season.

Yeah your 100 per cent right,hopefully the new manager can come in and have  word for him to cut it out wether it DM or whoever it may be,pedro never had skills to combat these situations

32 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You're not going to defend a Rangers player who got red carded due to a professional player cheating to get him sent off? Have you condemned Broadfoot anywhere yet?

"HE" totally breaks the concentration of Candeais? Not the player repeatedly stomping on him?

Sacrifice? Personal pride? Is this Mills and fucking Boon you're writing?

He absolutely is stupid for getting sucked in and mugged off. I too would have preferred him to walk away but that's easier said than done. At a time all and sundry folk were demanding our players man up we all wish he'd just walked away and laughed but in the heat of the moment what we really wanted in hindsight was our central midfielder to back down in Ibrox to a cunt coming wide. 

It's also a very unwelcome disruption but one Candeais is detached from. He was able to stay away from it all and focus. He didn't, that feeble attempt was abysmal and showed no composure which he had all the time in the world to have. It's not like he was hugely involved in the melee.

I'll slate Jack for not being wise enough, getting involved again, and being devoid of the savvy required to see he's getting set up.

You stick to listening to your sheep pals advice and looking to denounce a Rangers player for being sent off for a yellow card offence and making all the blame his?.

Looking to denounce a Rangers player?     Rather than Mills and Boon, that sounds like a BBC costume drama.  You "slate" Jack, calling him stupid,  but obviously don't commit that cardinal sin of denouncing?  Then you attempt to justify him pushing, and acting like a Lassie, as though it is him standing up and being physical.  Candeias for his penalty. He had all the time to compose himself?  Maybe he should have asked for another five minutes then, and he might have scored.

More straw men in that essay  than will be at the top of those bonfires ,come the 5th next month. That denounce thing sounds like something they do with priests that get found out. 

Not sure if being mentioned but at the time it was obvious Candeias was not in the right frame of mind to take the penalty after all that shit.  Alves, as captain should have taken the ball off him and either hit it himself or passed to another player. 

Alves can never be captain in my eyes now.

As an aside, Jack should have laughed at broadfoot and walked away or called the ref's notice to it - the jersey at the moment is too big for him and he needs someone to settle him down - mcinness???

30 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Looking to denounce a Rangers player?     Rather than Mills and Boon, that sounds like a BBC costume drama.  You "slate" Jack, calling him stupid,  but obviously don't commit that cardinal sin of denouncing?  Then you attempt to justify him pushing, and acting like a Lassie, as though it is him standing up and being physical.  Candeias for his penalty. He had all the time to compose himself?  Maybe he should have asked for another five minutes then, and he might have scored.

More straw men in that essay  than will be at the top of those bonfires ,come the 5th next month. That denounce thing sounds like something they do with priests that get found out. 

????

Still not blaming Broadfoot? Not deflecting from or ignoring that point now are you..... ?

Still all Jack's fault? For getting sent off for a yellow card offence. Referee, linesman, 4th official Broadfoot nope. Our player for a yellow card offence :no:

Now Candeais didn't have time to compose himself ??.

The stupid and slate comments are fair imo as he's not blameless. But when someone stamps on your toes pushing them away IS standing up for yourself ?.

But nor is he the most blameworthy party for the penalty miss. Despite how much you dislike him.

Jack has now had 3 red cards, one of which was for standardish fouls that others get away with week in week out. 2 have or will turn out to be yellows. He needs to wisen up to folk looking to cheat to get him sent off, and refs being conned by incidents involving him and having a predetermined idea that he's a troublemaker. It's stupid if he doesn't see this happening

But if you cant see that he's been hard done by rather than the guilty party in all of this then your agenda is clouding your sheep influenced judgement. Denounce away ?

26 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Not sure if being mentioned but at the time it was obvious Candeias was not in the right frame of mind to take the penalty after all that shit.  Alves, as captain should have taken the ball off him and either hit it himself or passed to another player. 

Alves can never be captain in my eyes now.

:confused:

Archived