Ryan Jack

j1mgg

2 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

:confused:

Because Alves never used his psychological skills to assess Candeais mindset and take the ball from a player who had the confidence to step forward (and at no time showed an intimation he didnt want to take it), possibly negatively affecting his future confidence, he can now based on that decision never be captain. ... .

Yeah :confused:

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Because Alves never used his psychological skills to assess Candeais mindset and take the ball from a player who had the confidence to step forward (and at no time showed an intimation he didnt want to take it), possibly negatively affecting his future confidence, he can now based on that decision never be captain. ... .

Yeah :confused:

because it was obvious to everyone that candeias did not want it after all that shit - yeah

I was raging with Jack on weds night as i felt he should have walked away under provocation, imo it totally made the team lose the plot and when we missed the penalty i knew they would score on the break.

If he continues to perform like he did yesterday at Murrayfield then i will begin to forgive him.

Broadfoot is a wank for doing that, as was Stokes, but Jack needs to learn to deal with shite like that.

Btw Candeias missing the penalty didn't cost us the game, it was 1-0 at that point, they broke up the park with us in dissarray and missing Jack who is supposed to break up play and scored.

Jack is doing what the mongo done when he first signed for the beggars, with his daft red cards, he simply won't get off with anything playing for Rangers.

Prime example is putting his head into Garner while at the sheep, nothing.

Does the same to stokes for us and it's a red.

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

????

Still not blaming Broadfoot? Not deflecting from or ignoring that point now are you..... ?

Still all Jack's fault? For getting sent off for a yellow card offence. Referee, linesman, 4th official Broadfoot nope. Our player for a yellow card offence :no:

Now Candeais didn't have time to compose himself ??.

The stupid and slate comments are fair imo as he's not blameless. But when someone stamps on your toes pushing them away IS standing up for yourself ?.

But nor is he the most blameworthy party for the penalty miss. Despite how much you dislike him.

Jack has now had 3 red cards, one of which was for standardish fouls that others get away with week in week out. 2 have or will turn out to be yellows. He needs to wisen up to folk looking to cheat to get him sent off, and refs being conned by incidents involving him and having a predetermined idea that he's a troublemaker. It's stupid if he doesn't see this happening

But if you cant see that he's been hard done by rather than the guilty party in all of this then your agenda is clouding your sheep influenced judgement. Denounce away ?

Jack raked his studs down Broadfoot’s leg and two hand pushed him. Aye he was provoked but that’s a moot point given his reaction. It’s a red card all day. 

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Jack raked his studs down Broadfoot’s leg and two hand pushed him. Aye he was provoked but that’s a moot point given his reaction. It’s a red card all day. 

I thought that, to the letter of the law (even if it's hardly applied and harsh) that if you push someone that's raising your hands and can see you sent off? 

Broadfoot is still a cunt though. Thought it when he was a Rangers player too for the way he spoke to Bears at Glasgow Airport. He's a pish player and an even worse person. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Btw Candeias missing the penalty didn't cost us the game, it was 1-0 at that point, they broke up the park with us in dissarray and missing Jack who is supposed to break up play and scored.

Jack is doing what the mongo done when he first signed for the beggars, with his daft red cards, he simply won't get off with anything playing for Rangers.

Prime example is putting his head into Garner while at the sheep, nothing.

Does the same to stokes for us and it's a red.

Candeais missing that penalty absolutely cost us full points as you don't gave a sniff at 2 nil down in the last minute.

Jack missing influenced our defending a breakaway. Tav defending or lack of gave Burke the opportunity.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Candeais missing that penalty absolutely cost us full points as you don't gave a sniff at 2 nil down in the last minute.

Jack missing influenced our defending a breakaway. Tav defending or lack of gave Burke the opportunity.

Nope, we still compose ourselves and see out the win with 11 on the park and players composed.

The confusion in the stands would have been mirrored on the pitch, and that cost us.

Sure if he scores we see it out without a doubt even given the crazy circumstances but he should have known better to get involved, he needs to learn not to be so easy wound up.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Sure if he scores we see it out without a doubt even given the crazy circumstances but he should have known better to get involved, he needs to learn not to be so easy wound up.

Exactly what I'm saying.

Not get sucked in and conned.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I thought that, to the letter of the law (even if it's hardly applied and harsh) that if you push someone that's raising your hands and can see you sent off? 

Broadfoot is still a cunt though. Thought it when he was a Rangers player too for the way he spoke to Bears at Glasgow Airport. He's a pish player and an even worse person. 

If that was correct you'd end up with 6 a side most weeks. Pushing a player would (except for Rangers players) earn a yellow card. It doesn't fit the 'violent conduct' criteria. Its barely a yellow card, the red was for an alleged, but mythical, headbutt.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fouls_and_misconduct_(association_football)

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

If that was correct you'd end up with 6 a side most weeks. Pushing a player would (except for Rangers players) earn a yellow card. It doesn't fit the 'violent conduct' criteria. Its barely a yellow card, the red was for an alleged, but mythical, headbutt.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fouls_and_misconduct_(association_football)

Well I don't know that's why I was asking. The term raising your hands is a grey area tbh as pushing someone is raising your hands and I've seen wanky ref's send people off for it before, even if it's harsh.

Jack's an idiot for continually getting involved by Broadfoot is a cheating cunt. Which is miles worse.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Broadfoot’s an arsehole, no doubt. But Jack’s a bigger arsehole for reacting like that. He’s been excellent for us other than these flashes of poor discipline. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Exactly what I'm saying.

Not get sucked in and conned.

Yes, get stuck in during the game and make your mark, but be clever under provocation and walk away.

You are no use to the team sitting in an early bath.

He will hopefully learn from this and have a wee think about how he conducts himself in future.

I take your point about Tav being posted missing, but the last few seasons it has been well illustrated that Tav struggles with concentration and that carry on wouldn't have helped.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well I don't know that's why I was asking. The term raising your hands is a grey area tbh as pushing someone is raising your hands and I've seen wanky ref's send people off for it before, even if it's harsh.

Jack's an idiot for continually getting involved by Broadfoot is a cheating cunt. Which is miles worse.

I think the standards he is judged at as a Rangers player, by officials, is a different level than he is used to and the provocation is up a few notches. It will take him time to adjust but it's something he has to deal with or he'll be of no use to us. 

He can't do anything about the cheats and thugs who confront him but it's in his hands to learn to rise above it and get his revenge by winning games against them.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I think the standards he is judged at as a Rangers player, by officials, is a different level than he is used to and the provocation is up a few notches. It will take him time to adjust but it's something he has to deal with or he'll be of no use to us. 

He can't do anything about the cheats and thugs who confront him but it's in his hands to learn to rise above it and get his revenge by winning games against them.

Correct. It's about playing it smart. 

48 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Was I half asleep when I read the news on my phone this morning that Jack has been handed a Scotland call-up? :lol: 

I'm sure the trannies are playing a friendly at Pittodrie. I'm sure he most definitely won't get any abuse. 

44 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Broadfoot’s an arsehole, no doubt. But Jack’s a bigger arsehole for reacting like that. He’s been excellent for us other than these flashes of poor discipline. 

So Jack is more at fault for reacting to someone trying to provoke him than the person doing the provocation who then deliberately cheats by simulating injury to get a fellow pro sent off?

Have a go a Jack by all means but ffs show a bit of balance.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

????

Still not blaming Broadfoot? Not deflecting from or ignoring that point now are you..... ?

Still all Jack's fault? For getting sent off for a yellow card offence. Referee, linesman, 4th official Broadfoot nope. Our player for a yellow card offence :no:

Now Candeais didn't have time to compose himself ??.

The stupid and slate comments are fair imo as he's not blameless. But when someone stamps on your toes pushing them away IS standing up for yourself ?.

But nor is he the most blameworthy party for the penalty miss. Despite how much you dislike him.

Jack has now had 3 red cards, one of which was for standardish fouls that others get away with week in week out. 2 have or will turn out to be yellows. He needs to wisen up to folk looking to cheat to get him sent off, and refs being conned by incidents involving him and having a predetermined idea that he's a troublemaker. It's stupid if he doesn't see this happening

But if you cant see that he's been hard done by rather than the guilty party in all of this then your agenda is clouding your sheep influenced judgement. Denounce away ?

Agenda?:whistle:   Nothing wrong with your imagination.  I said it was yellow. Never said I disliked Jack.  He could grow................hopefully up!

Broadfoot was page one line one obvious. There for all to see. Condemn him? to what?  Strictly come dancing? His behaviour was what goes on in the game, like a dive or a pro foul. It seemed to shock fans, because he had been one of us. 

Sheep influenced?  Baaaa!  I did have an Afghan coat once though. :huh:

15 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Broadfoot was page one line one obvious. There for all to see. Condemn him? to what?  Strictly come dancing? His behaviour was what goes on in the game, like a dive or a pro foul. 

Page one line one obvious? As in blatant, that you've not commented on or blatant that you have but just aren't showing me? Where have you cast blame on Broadfoot?

Condemn for what? For cheating to get a player sent off maybe rather than your Strictly foxtrot Bruno?

His behaviour is not what goes on in the game. For such simulation, ie Lafferty, players get done at the time or banned retrospectively. It's kind of a big deal depending on who does it and their team it seems.

So despite all the to and fro I've STILL to see you bothered with the actions of a cheat who caused our player to be sent off wrongly which in turn influenced the outcome.

Seems you're more bothered with unjustly blaming one of ours for outcomes than targeting any sort of blame, anger or even interest towards the real culprits. 

Who needs enemies....

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So Jack is more at fault for reacting to someone trying to provoke him than the person doing the provocation who then deliberately cheats by simulating injury to get a fellow pro sent off?

Have a go a Jack by all means but ffs show a bit of balance.

Balance? Like me praising his performances for us? Like calling Broadfoot an arsehole? Neither are blameless but Jack’s reaction was appalling, especially given the circumstances. Provocation has no bearing on the ref’s decision, which was correct. Anyone trying argue otherwise needs to take off the blue specs. Of all the refereeing incidents recently, this isn’t one that needs focusing on. 

6 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

A team player? Hes got himself involved in fights all over the park this season and been sent off 3 times.

The one on Wednesday is a disgrace, we're taking a penalty to ensure 3 points while hes on the edge of the box getting outfoxed off Kirk Broadfoot...

He has been sent off twice not 3 times  1 was overturned as unjust he is also appealing the one from Wednesday and will probably get it overturned so it will probably sent off once  I agree he was silly to get involved but in no way did that cause us to draw with Killie  the pen miss and awful defending cost us  

17 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He has been sent off twice not 3 times  1 was overturned as unjust he is also appealing the one from Wednesday and will probably get it overturned so it will probably sent off once  I agree he was silly to get involved but in no way did that cause us to draw with Killie  the pen miss and awful defending cost us  

He is giving the ref a decision to make. As bad as the red cards are, he put us seriously up against it against Hibs. We can’t afford to be down 10 men at Parkhead or against Aberdeen so he needs to be smarter. 

Archived