Ryan Jack

j1mgg

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

He has been sent off twice not 3 times  1 was overturned as unjust he is also appealing the one from Wednesday and will probably get it overturned so it will probably sent off once  I agree he was silly to get involved but in no way did that cause us to draw with Killie  the pen miss and awful defending cost us  

I could forgive it in the Hibs one, that was frustration from them getting away with murder on Tav, the Killie one is just ridiculous. He's no reason to be frustrated or even involved anywhere around another player, just stand there and let Candeias hit the penalty.

Im not saying hes totally to blame for the draw against Killie but he caused a delay, putting more pressure on an already nervous looking Candeias and he obviously wasnt there to defend the attack they had, hardly what id call a team player.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pay so little attention to international football these days I couldn't tell you what Scotland's other options are for his position so hard to say if hes worth a call up or not

Guess it could be experimental anyway being a friendly and they've no competitive games for a while

STV Twitter

STV Sport‏Verified account @STVSport 1m1 minute ago
Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack has won his appeal against the red card shown in the 1-1 draw with Kilmarnock https://buff.ly/2lIoke0 
563331-ryan-jack-kirk-broadfoot-2017.jpg

Broadfoot rolling about like a fanny from the pretend headbutt some of the taigs on here saw.

Right, so we now have a situation where the referee consulted the linesman, gave a yellow to Jack and a yellow to Broadfoot. The 4th official in an unprecedented move then told the red to give a red via an earpiece. The ref sends Jack off but Broadfoot remains on the pitch. 5 minutes have passed with our player standing at the penalty spot patiently waiting and having his first run up interrupted. He misses. Killie go down the park and score. The manager gets sacked.....

And then the red card is rescinded and the ref got it right the first time. 

Ryan Jack 3 red cards but only 1 stands. 

Rangers - 3 punishments leading to a defeat and  draw (5 lost points) thanks to refereeing shenanigans 

I honestly think the portrayal of Rangers by opposition fans and media has led to our demotion, illegal 5 way agreement with gun to head, and now this sort of shite. It's an unconscious bias if I'm being kind. 

The sort of bias that sees Morelos booted up and down pitches without a free kick and booked for complaining.

And what of Broadfoot who threw himself to the ground holding his face? Job done for that useless eggy knobend as he gets away with it and his team got a point. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Many  owe Jack a apology. Once again Rangers are being unfairly treated but its to taigish to say anything 

Too true. I started a thread about this regarding refs this season...

And another (smarter?) poster who I cant remember commented somewhere that it's all well and good that our red  cards are veing rescinded and our players are cleared... but it still affects our actual performance during the game. Hibs in particular. 

Can we start claiming back the points lost based on refs reducing us down or unfairly treating us... (on the games where we werent completely pish of course)?

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

Right, so we now have a situation where the referee consulted the linesman, gave a yellow to Jack and a yellow to Broadfoot. The 4th official in an unprecedented move then told the red to give a red via an earpiece. The ref deems Jack off but Broadfoot remains on the pitch. 5 minutes have passed with our player standing at the penalty spot patiently waiting and having his first run up interrupted. He misses. Killie go down the park and score. The manager gets sacked.....

Ryan Jack 3 red cards bit only 1 stands. 

Rangers - 3 punishments leading to a defeat and  draw (5 lost points) thanks to refereeing shenanigans 

Was just going to post the exact same, good post.

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

STV Twitter

STV Sport‏Verified account @STVSport 1m1 minute ago
Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack has won his appeal against the red card shown in the 1-1 draw with Kilmarnock https://buff.ly/2lIoke0 
563331-ryan-jack-kirk-broadfoot-2017.jpg

Broadfoot rolling about like a fanny from the pretend headbutt some of the taigs on here saw.

Was never a headbutt in a million years. Couldn't believe the amount of posters stating it was 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

2 red cards rescinded out of 3. 

Someone tell me again it’s just the refs that “are poor”. 

They’re biased cheating bastards

The fact that the 4th official jumped in and demanded violent conduct and a red are very puzzling.

Also, fuck you Broadfoot - pussy of the highest order.

editted

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Was never a headbutt in a million years. Couldn't believe the amount of posters stating it was 

They got caught up in the Media witch hunt and forgot to look at the video posted many times on here.

4 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Right, so we now have a situation where the referee consulted the linesman, gave a yellow to Jack and a yellow to Broadfoot. The 4th official in an unprecedented move then told the red to give a red via an earpiece. The ref deems Jack off but Broadfoot remains on the pitch. 5 minutes have passed with our player standing at the penalty spot patiently waiting and having his first run up interrupted. He misses. Killie go down the park and score. The manager gets sacked.....

Ryan Jack 3 red cards bit only 1 stands. 

Spot on, plus the handball from the hearts keeper, another decision that could have cost us points, it seems to be every game now

7 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Right, so we now have a situation where the referee consulted the linesman, gave a yellow to Jack and a yellow to Broadfoot. The 4th official in an unprecedented move then told the red to give a red via an earpiece. The ref sends Jack off but Broadfoot remains on the pitch. 5 minutes have passed with our player standing at the penalty spot patiently waiting and having his first run up interrupted. He misses. Killie go down the park and score. The manager gets sacked.....

Ryan Jack 3 red cards but only 1 stands. 

I honestly think the portrayal of Rangers by opposition fans and media has led to our demotion, illegal 5 way agreement with gun to head, and now this sort of shite. It's an unconscious bias if I'm being kind. 

The sort of bias that sees Morelos booted up and down pitches without a free kick and booked for complaining.

And what of Broadfoot who threw himself to the ground holding his face? Job done for that useless eggy knobend as he gets away with it and his team got a point. 

Nail on the head said this earlier to a guy in work. 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

The fact that the linesman jumped in and demanded violent conduct and a red are very puzzling.

Also, fuck you Broadfoot - pussy of the highest order.

I don't think he did. The ref spoke to the linesman and gave yellow. He got a message from the stands from the 4th official and changed his mind. All the while candeias has been told to take his kick twice and stopped. A scandal 

Just now, trueblueal said:

I don't think he did. The ref spoke to the linesman and gave yellow. He got a message from the stands from the 4th official and changed his mind. All the while candeias has been told to take his kick twice and stopped. A scandal 

Apologies, your right, 4th official!

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Spot on, plus the handball from the hearts keeper, another decision that could have cost us points, it seems to be every game now

The awful and baffling decisions are too many to recall. Morelos in the first 15 mins of the semi final got scythed down last man and the ref gave absolutely nothing. Stokes choke slams a player to the floor but it's not a sending off. Same game Jack walks and Hibs win 3-2. For all that Pedro was fucking up he has been done out of at minimum 5 points and a fair shot at a final. Moreover Partick denied a late penalty against them to create a seven point swing. 

Remind me how many points behind we are? It doesn't matter that we have played very ordinary stuff, if we had those points on the board the splits don't happen, the confidence grows, things start to click on the pitch more readily 

It isn’t about decisions that “even themselves out over the season”. 

These decisions are basically cheating. The two red cards Jack has had have been a fucking joke. 

Bowman, McGeoch, Stokes, Moult and a couple of others I’ve missed should all have had red cards this season against us.

Morelos jumps 2 yards away from McDonald last week and Thompson gives it as a foul. The keeper also handles about 5 yards outside the box. 

These decisions that go against us are cheating. Decisions that even themselves out are yellow card accumulation which means a player misses the next match etc but some of these are influencing the games were playing to the extent that it is costing us points. 

Archived