Ryan Jack

j1mgg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

He done it once before at torbett towers and Willie Colum gave us a penalty ?. Let's face it , before we get to bias , scottish refs are just pure shite.

What other team has faced similar sendings off, sendings off for letter of law rather than serious stuff, rescinded sendings off?

What other team have had no/insufficient action taken against opponents where players have had breakage, been physically assaulted, and repeatedly had red card offences ignored?

Which other players at other clubs pick up cards for innocuous fouls they way Jack and Morelos appear to (with morelos appearing to be penalised instead of protected at every turn)?

Because if they're all just shite then every team would likely have similar grievances, yeah?

What WOULD have to happen for you to feel it more than just poor refereeing?

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He was booked and Jack was to the original decision made at the time was correct 

He was likely booked for his actions in getting involved.

The point about retrospective action is that if certain conduct, particularly simulation, has been missed action can still be taken. 

I'd imagine he has been booked for his coming together with Jack NOT in any way for the dive which could and should still be acted upon. 

Glad to hear this. I agree that we should take this further, but i'm not sure how. The standard overall has been poor as others have pointed out in this thread but I wouldn't want us to develop a celtic-like victim mentality. 

Jack being sent off didn't cause our totally inept performance against Killie but may have cost us the points given the disruption it caused to the end of the game with the officials showing no control or understanding of the situation at all. His sending off probably did change the game against Hibs earlier in the season. If we win that game and beat Killie then the top of the table is far closer....perhaps with Pedro still in a job. Funny how a few decisions with one player can potentially change everything.

SFA JUDICIAL PANEL PROTOCOLS

Rule 201 No player shall cause a match official to make an incorrect decision and/or support an error of judgment on the part of a match official by an act of simulation which results in that player’s team being awarded a penalty kick and/or an opponent being dismissed and/or any other substantial advantage being gained.

Scale of action:

Players: 2 match mandatory suspension, effective immediately to the player’s Recognised Team’s next two matches, irrespective of competition.

The above is from the SFA handbook as up-to-date as I can find.

Nowhere does it mention within the relevant regulation that because a player has been yellow carded for involvement in an incident this in any way affects this specific rule in relation to simulation.

On the face of the ruling (unless can be evidenced otherwise) if a player simulates and wins a penalty kick and/or gets an opponent dismissed and/or gets other substantial advantage then they should be liable to retrospective action and mandatory 2 match suspension.

There's the rule, where the fuck is the enforcement?

26 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What other team has faced similar sendings off, sendings off for letter of law rather than serious stuff, rescinded sendings off?

What other team have had no/insufficient action taken against opponents where players have had breakage, been physically assaulted, and repeatedly had red card offences ignored?

Which other players at other clubs pick up cards for innocuous fouls they way Jack and Morelos appear to (with morelos appearing to be penalised instead of protected at every turn)?

Because if they're all just shite then every team would likely have similar grievances, yeah?

What WOULD have to happen for you to feel it more than just poor refereeing?

My post was to highlight how inept they are first and foremost , i did say before we discuss bias. My honest opinion is that Rangers no longer get a fair deal because the tims paranoia and hounding of referees  has finally paid off. Referees feel under massive pressure these days and that becomes heightened with the old firm. Sadly though referees are frightened to fuc* up against the tims for fear of reprisals and NEVER more evident than our "top official " giving us a penalty v tims in jelavic cup final of 2011 only to then shit himself and rescind it for fear he was only 99% sure ! That was a dark day for us imo and clearly put an end to the institutional bias towards Rangers pish. The Jock Stein 12th man propaganda campaign has been long ,EPIC and sadly has proved fruitful for the tims . Bring on Video Analysis, the sooner the better and especially when we start to lay a glove on the tims because when that happens all referees better take cover from them.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Incredible the way he glued Mcgregor's hands to his neck and dragged him off his feet in that split second of vicious and fouling conduct....

I had an clear and unrestricted view of it from the Copland bud, to say I went ape shit would be an understatement...

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

I had an clear and unrestricted view of it from the Copland bud, to say I went ape shit would be an understatement...

I was even closer in the West enclosure.

I don't think I uttered a word out of shock at what I'd witnessed, it was jaw dropping stuff. Still incredible when you see that still shot.

Without digging too deep into the paranoia thing, it was very clear during the dark days of Sepp Blatter that referees were assisting bigger countries with bigger TV budgets towards major finals. While I shed no tears for ROI the Thierry Henry handball was a shocker, and it was far from an isolated case. Alex McLeish as Scotland manager maintains that he was told by an Italian journalist that Italy would receive assistance during a crucial qualifier. 

Generally its the top referees from any country that officiate at international games, and it demonstrates if those guys were bought off, then anything' s  possible. I prefer to think of these as a series of honest mistakes because if you dont, you have to ask yourself what is the fucking point? 

2 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

I'll never forget this..Beaton's decision - free kick to HibsHeadlock.thumb.jpg.8bd5b351bd26a942025b10fb5dd19a4e.jpg

Fair and acceptable challenge surely against anyone wearing the Rangers strip. Morelos should be punished for this.

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

It isn’t about decisions that “even themselves out over the season”. 

These decisions are basically cheating. The two red cards Jack has had have been a fucking joke. 

Bowman, McGeoch, Stokes, Moult and a couple of others I’ve missed should all have had red cards this season against us.

Morelos jumps 2 yards away from McDonald last week and Thompson gives it as a foul. The keeper also handles about 5 yards outside the box. 

These decisions that go against us are cheating. Decisions that even themselves out are yellow card accumulation which means a player misses the next match etc but some of these are influencing the games were playing to the extent that it is costing us points. 

5 yards outside the box?

You should have went to specsavers.

Definite outside the box but 5yards.??

Not even 5 feet.

But the point is if the ref gives it then keeper is red carded. 

But we won that game.

The Hibs game was the worst refereeing display i have seen.

Moult in the opening game, yellow for a forearm smash for the penalty then nothing for a 2 footed lunge minutes later: 0 points lost
Tarriers away to thistle, struggling to hold a 1--0 lead, thistle denied a stonewall penalty with minutes to go: 2 points lost
Stokes at ibrox, twice could have been off the park, hibs player on a yellow, brings either pena or morelos down through on goal, no card: 1 point lost minimum
Hearts at home, perfectly good goal ruled out for offside, no infringement whatsoever: 2 points lost
Ross County away, kenny miller smashed with a forearm in the air, even sutton thought it was a red card ffs: 0 points lost
Tarriers at home, morelos penalty denied, brown throwing elbows about again: 3 points lost (call it a draw so take 3 off the tarriers)
Partick away, leading comfortably partick boy not sent off for a stamp on ryan jack: 2 points lost
Hamilton away: Pena lucky to stay on the park, Ryan Jack sent off for two soft yellows, Hamilton boy not sent off for the penalty we got: 2 points gained (still could see us sneaking a draw if pena gets sent off, hamilton were dug shit that night)
Motherwell cup semi final: some of the most outrageous tackling seen for a long time: place in the final lost
killie at home: Jack wrongly sent off, ref loses control, candeias misses penalty after hanging around for ages: 2 points dropped
hearts away, keeper well outside his box handles the ball, thompson does heehaw: 0 points dropped

It can be argued that there has been a 10 point swing due to officiating in ours and the tarriers games this season, we could argue to being 4 in front plus a cup final place had the refs done their job, hell even if we believe the tarriers dont drop as many points due to us winning more, i still say we could be joint top the now if the refs hadnt made so many "mistakes"

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Moult in the opening game, yellow for a forearm smash for the penalty then nothing for a 2 footed lunge minutes later: 0 points lost
Tarriers away to thistle, struggling to hold a 1--0 lead, thistle denied a stonewall penalty with minutes to go: 2 points lost
Stokes at ibrox, twice could have been off the park, hibs player on a yellow, brings either pena or morelos down through on goal, no card: 1 point lost minimum
Hearts at home, perfectly good goal ruled out for offside, no infringement whatsoever: 2 points lost
Ross County away, kenny miller smashed with a forearm in the air, even sutton thought it was a red card ffs: 0 points lost
Tarriers at home, morelos penalty denied, brown throwing elbows about again: 3 points lost (call it a draw so take 3 off the tarriers)
Partick away, leading comfortably partick boy not sent off for a stamp on ryan jack: 2 points lost
Hamilton away: Pena lucky to stay on the park, Ryan Jack sent off for two soft yellows, Hamilton boy not sent off for the penalty we got: 2 points gained (still could see us sneaking a draw if pena gets sent off, hamilton were dug shit that night)
Motherwell cup semi final: some of the most outrageous tackling seen for a long time: place in the final lost
killie at home: Jack wrongly sent off, ref loses control, candeias misses penalty after hanging around for ages: 2 points dropped
hearts away, keeper well outside his box handles the ball, thompson does heehaw: 0 points dropped

It can be argued that there has been a 10 point swing due to officiating in ours and the tarriers games this season, we could argue to being 4 in front plus a cup final place had the refs done their job, hell even if we believe the tarriers dont drop as many points due to us winning more, i still say we could be joint top the now if the refs hadnt made so many "mistakes"

This is the kind of summary that was needed... some fans still say we cant blame the refs and our players should have just played better. Fine. Fair enough. We are all entitled to opinions. 

But when the wrongdoings are there in black and white then surely at least one of these incidents must make those fans think "fine... we could have won/drawn" that game if the refs done the job properly. 

Even if its just one. That would still have equated to us gaining two extra points... and the taigs will crumble the closer we get. 

Great post JBJ 

Ryan Jack gets two reds 

13 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

... I agree that we should take this further, but i'm not sure how....

Well players can take this further ...

Players don't do that sort of thing in scotland, well, with the exception of scum players like Ciftci who grab refs by the throat.

Paedos fans also take it further by scaring the fuck out of refs when they make calls they don't like ...

image.thumb.png.adce82a095596a689375fccd4785201d.png

image.thumb.png.0c1414905084138d626448ac9724e0c9.png

The paedo board also take it further when liewell uses his acolyte Regan to put pressure on refs - causing the first referee strike in the history of scottish fitba.

While the paedo ethics are certainly deplorable, one thing is fucking clear - they work!

That's why a mutant like teflon broon fouls and intimidates whoever the fuck he wants and, as even the fenian cunt English admits - gets away with it weekly!

Our current approach, on the other hand, effectively causes a Rangers player to get red cards regularly at critical times for absolutely fuck all, and for opposing players like Bowman to smash the fuck out of a Rangers player's face without punishment!

Why do scum like broon get away with it?

For the simple reason that refs are scared as fuck to make critical calls against the scum. Their job is in jeopardy if they do eg. Craven, they will get physically attacked and their homes will be vandalized.

12 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And the ball that was never our throw away to Thistle that went straight to Dorrans who scored 

the couple of times Morelos should have been sent off for kick outs 

Pena too one time 

listen mate all the refs are just pish across the board for everyone 

no ones perfect ourselves included - Candais scores that penalty against Kilmarnock or let’s someone else take it that’s 3 points instead of 1 

i bet somewhere there’s a tarrier made a wee list of the decisions we’ve got he disagrees with and how they should be further ahead it’s easy to blame others when your teams shite 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

And the ball that was never our throw away to Thistle that went straight to Dorrans who scored 

the couple of times Morelos should have been sent off for kick outs 

Pena too one time 

listen mate all the refs are just pish across the board for everyone 

no ones perfect ourselves included - Candais scores that penalty against Kilmarnock or let’s someone else take it that’s 3 points instead of 1 

i bet somewhere there’s a tarrier made a wee list of the decisions we’ve got he disagrees with and how they should be further ahead it’s easy to blame others when your teams shite 

I mentioned pena, throw ins going the wrong way are part and parcel of football, the reason i dont mention morelos kicking out is because the ref missed them and yeah he could be cited after the game but that's not the point 

Tell me one game changing decision we have had in our favour this season, a decision that has gave us one or three points instead of less, i can only think of pena away to hamilton, no other ones

Having a player red carded 3 times in as many months only for two to be rescinded is a conplete joke

Archived