Ryan Jack

j1mgg

19 hours ago, K.A.I said:

And the ball that was never our throw away to Thistle that went straight to Dorrans who scored 

the couple of times Morelos should have been sent off for kick outs 

Pena too one time 

listen mate all the refs are just pish across the board for everyone 

no ones perfect ourselves included - Candais scores that penalty against Kilmarnock or let’s someone else take it that’s 3 points instead of 1 

i bet somewhere there’s a tarrier made a wee list of the decisions we’ve got he disagrees with and how they should be further ahead it’s easy to blame others when your teams shite 

You're seriously trying to justify your contention that Rangers get equal treatment by refs using the examples of us getting a fucking throw in, Morelos kicking out and some foul Pena did compared to a Rangers player getting red cards for fuck all and motherfuckers do this to our players and go unpunished ....

skysports-rangers-fabio-cardoso-nose-v-motherwell_4135961.thumb.jpg.e0637365c0fe9c3e2ea2380065cfd1d7.jpg

this..

Headlock.thumb.jpg.8bd5b351bd26a942025b10fb5dd19a4e.jpg.8a32ae3a6ac6e63a6c1cf9408419c2ee.jpg

or this...

We didn't lose a critical game against the hivs, as you say, because we were a shite team. We fucking lost it because we had to play with 10 men for more than half the match because of a biased ref, who sent our player off for fuck all, and who didn't send off stokes for clear red card fouls.

And we lost a critical cup game against motherwell because a ref allowed them to batter the fuck out of us.

And, mate, who the fuck needs a tarrier to make a wee list to justify your contention when you're doing it!

All your attitude does is give refs carte blanche to continue fucking us, and no matter what players we sign and no matter what manager we sign we will continue to fail until we demand a level playing field.

"... that was never a throw away to thistle..." gimme a fucking break ffs! Our players are getting fucking mauled week in week out and you're talking 'bout how we got a throw in we didn't deserve!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, baxterboy said:

You're seriously trying to justify your contention that Rangers get equal treatment by refs using the examples of us getting a fucking throw in, Morelos kicking out and some foul Pena did compared to a Rangers player getting red cards for fuck all and motherfuckers do this to our players and go unpunished ....

skysports-rangers-fabio-cardoso-nose-v-motherwell_4135961.thumb.jpg.e0637365c0fe9c3e2ea2380065cfd1d7.jpg

this..

Headlock.thumb.jpg.8bd5b351bd26a942025b10fb5dd19a4e.jpg.8a32ae3a6ac6e63a6c1cf9408419c2ee.jpg

or this...

We didn't lose a critical game against the hivs, as you say, because we were a shite team. We fucking lost it because we had to play with 10 men for more than half the match because of a biased ref, who sent our player off for fuck all, and who didn't send off stokes for clear red card fouls.

And we lost a critical cup game against motherwell because a ref allowed them to batter the fuck out of us.

And, mate, who the fuck needs a tarrier to make a wee list to justify your contention when you're doing it!

All your attitude does is give refs carte blanche to continue fucking us, and no matter what players we sign and no matter what manager we sign we will continue to fail until we demand a level playing field.

"... that was never a throw away to thistle..." gimme a fucking break ffs! Our players are getting fucking mauled week in week out and you're talking 'bout how we got a throw in we didn't deserve!

Your an actual ranting mess with more holes in that rant than a tramps vest. 

A throw in to us that that shouldn’t have been ours leads to a goal near the end that turns 3 dropped pointed into 1 gained isn’t trivial - and no less trivial than some of the list I quoted. 

Youve took an emotive picture of a bashed and bloodied Cardoso as an extreme example to prove your point - and the worst part is in amongst your chest thumping bullshit you can’t see that I’ve agreed with you that we are getting a raw deal off ref’s 

And tbh yes if we were a better team with a better manager we could have still got something that Hibs game as a good manager makes sensible subs .. what does ours do? Brings on an unfit Pena, sends Miller to midfield and we play a desperate highball game making Hibs look like they’ve 13 players to our 10. 

You either know nothing about football or you’ve a short memory either way fuckup.

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

...  you can’t see that I’ve agreed with you that we are getting a raw deal off ref’s ...

To me it was clear you said the opposite in the post I quoted.

However, since you actually believe we're getting fucked by refs then we're on the same page.

And, as for the slaggin,' remind me I owe you a kick up the arse.

We know we've been up against this shite for years. 

Two instances that stand out, where the referee had no excuse.

The Nathan Oduwa showboating accusations, when he was just enjoying and appreciating his skills, which 99% of of football fans also enjoyed. Did any other player ever get so much grief for showing clever ability ?  

And how did a professional player (who played against him that day) get away with this subsequent comment, especially the last bit, without critiscism ?

"But he’s come up here and he’s trying to show off, trying to make a name for himself,” he added. “I didn’t even get the chance to speak to him after the game as he just walked off but I’m sure there are other centre backs and left backs in the league that if he does try that against them, they maybe won’t let him away with it the same way."

And then , of course the Halliday sending off.

I still can't believe our club did not hammer the officials and the SFA on both occasions.

41 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Using the Simunovic challenge as an example :lol:, that's a brilliant challenge and one we've been crying out for someone to make in a game like that

Not nowadays it isn't,  people now get booked and sent off for brilliant challenges like that, excessive force and endangering the opponent. 

6 hours ago, baxterboy said:

this..

or this...

I actually think the tackle on milller was fine, and so would you if it was the other way around - the others are fuckn joke

On 02/11/2017 at 22:14, Ryju84 said:

This is the kind of summary that was needed... some fans still say we cant blame the refs and our players should have just played better. Fine. Fair enough. We are all entitled to opinions. 

But when the wrongdoings are there in black and white then surely at least one of these incidents must make those fans think "fine... we could have won/drawn" that game if the refs done the job properly. 

Even if its just one. That would still have equated to us gaining two extra points... and the taigs will crumble the closer we get. 

Great post JBJ 

it's a true argument that if we were playing better these poor decisions wouldn't matter .

but that argument falls flat on its face when the filth get favours from refs that gets them points when playing poor .which also feeds this invincibles sham and helps along this unbeaten run 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Using the Simunovic challenge as an example :lol:, that's a brilliant challenge and one we've been crying out for someone to make in a game like that

correct.look at the outcry when halliday went through a tarrier early in one the matches last season.he was vilified for risking his place on the pitch 

and as we have saw this season and last too.our players are getting booked for relatively tame challenges while opponents are getting away with far worse 

Don't know why I read the last two pages here, just boils the piss! 

However, with Pedro gone and someone more credible coming in (hopefully!!) perhaps our claims will be heard by more? It's not paranoia when there's outright proof.

7 hours ago, moody blue 1972 said:

I actually think the tackle on milller was fine, and so would you if it was the other way around - the others are fuckn joke

A scum player runs at full speed and hits Miller launching him high into the air upside down and, if Miller doesn't break his fall with his arm when he hits the ground, he could end up with a broken neck.

You won't find a clearer example of a tackle that falls into the category of an automatic red card for endangering the safety of an opponent.

Under this rule, making contact with the ball before making contact with the player means absolutely piss all.

Red card all day long, mate!

6 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

A scum player runs at full speed hits Miller launching him high into the air upside down and, if Miller doesn't break his fall with his arm when he hits the ground, he could end up with a broken neck.

You won't find a clearer example of a tackle that falls into the category of an automatic red card for endangering the safety of an opponent.

Under this rule, making contact with the ball before making contact with the player means absolutely piss all.

You cannot be seriously trying suggest the tackle on Miller was a red card? Can you? 

13 minutes ago, WWTC said:

You cannot be seriously trying suggest the tackle on Miller was a red card? Can you? 

You cannot be seriously trying to suggest simunovic's tackle did not endanger the safety of Miller? Can you?

might it have been dorrans that was stifling jack, since dorrans got injured and we played midfielders who pushed up more, jack has been much improved in his positional sense and his patrolling in front of the backline

not saying dorrans is a bad player, butperhaps not utilised properly

2 hours ago, baxterboy said:

A scum player runs at full speed and hits Miller launching him high into the air upside down and, if Miller doesn't break his fall with his arm when he hits the ground, he could end up with a broken neck.

don't agree mate, would love our players to do that:cheers:

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

might it have been dorrans that was stifling jack, since dorrans got injured and we played midfielders who pushed up more, jack has been much improved in his positional sense and his patrolling in front of the backline

not saying dorrans is a bad player, butperhaps not utilised properly

I wonder if McInnes, assuming he's our new boss would play 4231 like he does at Aberdeen? Jack and Holt as the 2 with Dorrans central in the 3? 

Getting ahead of myself of course but I do wonder. 

15 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

I wonder if McInnes, assuming he's our new boss would play 4231 like he does at Aberdeen? Jack and Holt as the 2 with Dorrans central in the 3? 

Getting ahead of myself of course but I do wonder. 

Dorians always played right mid in England....that's his position however we hav that impostor tavanier playing there....Canadiens is also playing well  so Dorrans is always out of position. My solution get rid of tav and play Dorirans at right wing back. I know all u tav lovers won't like it but it's the way to go

10 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Dorians always played right mid in England....that's his position however we hav that impostor tavanier playing there....Canadiens is also playing well  so Dorrans is always out of position. My solution get rid of tav and play Dorirans at right wing back. I know all u tav lovers won't like it but it's the way to go

What a mess, where to begin and BTW leave The Habs alone, great team. 

11 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Ban this tarrier fuck

Archived