Ryan Jack

j1mgg

1 hour ago, bil 65 said:

Dorians always played right mid in England....that's his position however we hav that impostor tavanier playing there....Canadiens is also playing well  so Dorrans is always out of position. My solution get rid of tav and play Dorirans at right wing back. I know all u tav lovers won't like it but it's the way to go

I'm assuming you mean play Dorrans right wb..youd be as well playing Kranjcar there :duh:

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, moody blue 1972 said:

don't agree mate, would love our players to do that:cheers:

My favourite tackle of all time is Bartley's on brown, so your preachin' to the choir!

And such tackles are definitely never red cards because of the way a cunt like brown plays the game - just as Black deserved it with us because of his history - tackle on Jelavic.

But such tackles on a player like Miller or Jelavic or the likes of a sinclair? C'mon, it's just not on for such players, no real hard man would get any satisfaction out of doing that.

By current laws of the game simunov's tackle, when it endangers a player's safety, is a red card all day long.

Sure, we'll agree to differ, and have a pint on it, but since you're wrong you're fucking buying! :happy:

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

... BTW leave The Habs alone, great team. 

...emmm...  s_d, you have to go back to the last century to find a Stanley Cup with the Habs name on it :whistle:

Then again, it could be worse - you could be a Maple Leafs fan!

10 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

...emmm...  s_d, you have to go back to the last century to find a Stanley Cup with the Habs name on it :whistle:

Then again, it could be worse - you could be a Maple Leafs fan!

I know M8 but have great memories of the pre-match entertainment on Rue St Catherine before Habs games, for a clue to the entertainment, think 'meals on heels'. :whistle:   Anyhow they won the stanley cup in 93, think the Maple Laughs last won it around '67

31 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

My favourite tackle of all time is Bartley's on brown, so your preachin' to the choir!

And such tackles are definitely never red cards because of the way a cunt like brown plays the game - just as Black deserved it with us because of his history - tackle on Jelavic.

But such tackles on a player like Miller or Jelavic or the likes of a sinclair? C'mon, it's just not on for such players, no real hard man would get any satisfaction out of doing that.

By current laws of the game simunov's tackle, when it endangers a player's safety, is a red card all day long.

Sure, we'll agree to differ, and have a pint on it, but since you're wrong you're fucking buying! :happy:

:lol:

That's fucking queer. A hope it happens to any one a their players regardless of what they're like.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I know M8 but have great memories of the pre-match entertainment on Rue St Catherine before Habs games, for a clue to the entertainment, think 'meals on heels'. :whistle:   Anyhow they won the stanley cup in 93, think the Maple Laughs last won it around '67

I had season tickets for the Habs when Lafleur was in his prime, lived in TMR.

Those Bruins v Habs games - incredible rivalry.

And those wild nights on Crescent and St. Denis after the games... 

2 hours ago, baxterboy said:

Simunovic on Miller at ibrox do you mean? There is absolute no chance that’s a red card :lol: sorry but Alves did that to brown we’d be watching it every single day. 

8 hours ago, bil 65 said:

Dorians always played right mid in England....that's his position however we hav that impostor tavanier playing there....Canadiens is also playing well  so Dorrans is always out of position. My solution get rid of tav and play Dorirans at right wing back. I know all u tav lovers won't like it but it's the way to go

?? Complete mess.

Hopefully when you sober up you're not the illiterate weapon you are on a Saturday night. Doubt it though...

17 hours ago, baxterboy said:

You cannot be seriously trying to suggest simunovic's tackle did not endanger the safety of Miller? Can you?

You could make a case for any tackle falling into that bracket if you really wanted to. It was the timing of the collision. The truth is it sickened us because we'd no one on the park to make a similar challenge. It was a good hard tackle, not even a foul, and youve got him sent off :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Honestly have no idea how you can call Jack's performance 'excellent'  mate and then say Holt only performed for 45 minutes, Holt was superior again to Jack.

Not for me. Thought both were excellent first half, Holt especially. 2nd half Holt disappeared and i still noticed Jack doing his thing. It's a game of opinions, we all see it differently. :thumbup:

23 hours ago, bil 65 said:

Jesus. What fucking school did you go to? 

On 04/11/2017 at 21:31, bil 65 said:

I’m assuming you don’t have any fingers and typed that with your toes.

Any mouth and foot Christmas cards available this year?

On 04/11/2017 at 21:31, bil 65 said:

That impostor as you call him is arguably our best player this year. Dorrans has not shown anything that would have me drop Tav so I don't agree with your suggestion. 

Im not a Tav Lover but give credit when it's due so what gang do I fit into ?

On 11/5/2017 at 06:06, ForeverAndEver said:

No, that's gay. Imagine thinking it's no acceptable to tackle a tarrier like that :lol: 

To intimidate scared as fuck players, like Savcos' sinclair, and throw them off their game, you don't have to risk seriously injuring them with hospital tackles.

All you have to say is, "Boo!" or Jack to make a hospital tackle on their minder - mutant broon, and sinclair will shite himself and  hide for the rest of the game .

Any hard man beating the fuck out of a wimp would be considered right poofy by other hard men, though, then again, I've heard queer folk might not find it so. :lol:

Archived