Ryan Jack

j1mgg

5 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

unfortunetly he did mate. It started of with pushing but ended up with a Glasgow kiss.

RR check out the video I just posted......no head involved , except Jacks hot one.

jack retaliates with a stamp and a push. 

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There no headbutt for the first incident. Not sure about the second, if there was a second incident. 

How many times have our players been targeted by that kind of face to face provocation? Too many to remember - very much targetted

Just now, chris182 said:

There no headbutt for the first incident. Not sure about the second, if there was a second incident. 

How many times have our players been targeted by that kind of face to face provocation? Too many to remember - very much targetted

Targeted yet never protected from captain and team mates. Players ain't together one bit.

You need to rise above it to be a Rangers player. I can concede that we all lose our heads at times. But 3 red cards and we are not even in november suggests he is too immature. His talent pales in insignificance if he is a wee wank carboard hardman that gets sent off once a month. 

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Why does Jack even walk over towards Broadfoot?

He was away to the right then walks across for no reason and goes up to him to start it all off.

There's one video that seems to show that Broadfoot intercepted him? Maybe wrong 

4 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

RR check out the video I just posted......no head involved , except Jacks hot one.

jack retaliates with a stamp and a push. 

I watched it mate, the video doesn't show it from the best of angles.I was situated side on and it looked 100% a headbutt I'm not disputing the pushing and stamping that also went on.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I'd like to see it because from my view in the Govan he definetly head butted him. I hope to fuck somehow I'm wrong because we can hardly do without him and Dorrans if he's injured.

I'm not a fan of Jack think he gives the team nothing but tonight I intended coming on here to say I thought he had a decent game tonight until that is what happened at the end, I'm the same as you I thought he head butted Broadfoot who stood on Jacks foot two or three times but for fuck sake it's the last minute surely you just walk away, thought it was a red card but after getting a yellow how the fuck the ref can then produce the red I'll never know - fuckin new rules when it's Rangers players - disgrace 

2 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

You need to rise above it to be a Rangers player. I can concede that we all lose our heads at times. But 3 red cards and we are not even in november suggests he is too immature. His talent pales in insignificance if he is a wee wank carboard hardman that gets sent off once a month. 

The biggest frustration for me was the fact we were winning in the last minute with a penalty to come. 

If the game had been going the other way then it would have slightly more understandable.

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I'm not a fan of Jack think he gives the team nothing but tonight I intended coming on here to say I thought he had a decent game tonight until that is what happened at the end, I'm the same as you I thought he head butted Broadfoot who stood on Jacks foot two or three times but for fuck sake it's the last minute surely you just walk away, thought it was a red card but after getting a yellow how the fuck the ref can then produce the red I'll never know - fuckin new rules when it's Rangers players - disgrace 

It looked like the fourth official brought it to his attention. 

Just now, Real Ranger said:

The biggest frustration for me was the fact we were winning in the last minute with a penalty to come. 

If the game had been going the other way then it would have slightly more understandable.

Mate you cant write the stuff that happens to Rangers. Just that last 6 mins was bizzare. I like how Jack doesnt take any shite but there is a line. Broadfoot has done a total job on him. 

Somebody at the club seriously needs to have a word with him! 3 pathetic red cards by October!! 

Don't get me wrong it's never a red card but he turns round, walks up to Broadfoot & squares up to him.. Why?!! We're 1 up with a penalty, a simple "no bother microwave" would have done! 

4 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

Mate you cant write the stuff that happens to Rangers. Just that last 6 mins was bizzare. I like how Jack doesnt take any shite but there is a line. Broadfoot has done a total job on him. 

What I say makes no difference, we've been on the wrong end of more than a few dodgy decisions this season but although the ref made a cunt of things, on this occasion the red card was the right decision in the end.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

What I say makes no difference, we've been on the wrong end of more than a few dodgy decisions this season but although the ref made a cunt of things, on this occasion the red card was the right decision in the end.

I totally agree, was  red for his sheer stupidity. I was more meaning how it played out. The red card. The big long wait for the penalty to be missed, then to see Kilmarnock just run up the pitch and stick in the net. You really couldnt make it up. 

Archived