Sign in to follow this  
j1mgg

Ryan Jack

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Agree with nearly everything bar the last sentence, Hemdani was far superior to Jack. He may not have been a 'tackler' or 'enforcer' but his ability, passing ability and football intelligence is something Jack can only dream off.

What is the thinking behind this mate? 

I honestly can't grasp it, why has Jack been better than Dorrans, Pena and Holt?

Dorrans has been superior and he hasn't even been good, Holt has shown more in 3 appearances than Jack has all season. Pena is hopeless on the ball but has given us productivity, even at the weekend he could have had two assists if not for Windass having no shooting ability. Jack and Pena have been gash and Dorrans average.

Jack has been getting red cards, offering no protection to the defence, poor passing(3 times in the space in 5 minutes his passes went to Motherwell players at the weekend) Over the whole season he's done 2 good things, goal line clearance at the weekend and an assist after good play at either Partick or Hamilton, can't remember exactly which game. Never seen a more average at best midfielder for us in a long while, he also go hiding bar when he thinks he's a hardman and wants to start fights. 

Law and Edu were slated on here, whilst offering far more than Jack. Never seen a more inept performance from a midfielder than what Jack produced against the scum this season.

Other than positioning, I don't think Pena is good.

Holt, has played three games, so I'm not gonny include him, as much as I like him.

Dorrans, imo, has disappointed, especially after Motherwell.

Rangers_no1 likes this

2 hours ago, SJGF5 said:

My assumption is that the 4th official has watched a replay but I'd love to hear from someone in the main stand about what they saw the 4th official do around that time.

If that is the case and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't believe that is legal, then we should seek clarification from the SFA. 

As you said ref clearly seen the incident, he can't go back and change that based on the fourth official. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If that is the case and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't believe that is legal, then we should seek clarification from the SFA. 

As you said ref clearly seen the incident, he can't go back and change that based on the fourth official. 

Completely agree. It's the only thing that makes sense, even if it is crazy if that happened.

He is acting like a clown and getting involved in too many things instead of just walking away. Can't say I'm surprised knowing plenty about him prior to signing.

Him and Dorrans dont seem compatible tbh so I would just keep RJ as back up.

K.A.I and eejay the dj like this

19 hours ago, TheBlueOne said:

Shouldn't have fell for Broadfoots efforts to get him sent off but I like him as a player 

I honestly don't think he brings anything to our team .

Being sent  of 3 times in a few months is just not what we need 

Have we/Can we appeal the red? At the very least it has to be explained how the ref managed to change his opinion from a booking to a red. Fucking celtic near ground Scottish football to a halt when that happened to them over a penalty few years back!

5 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/XXIIISport/status/923297874728779777

Broadfoot gets shoved on the CHEST and then puts in an oscar winning performance holding his FACE. What a low life. He should be carpeted for that but i won’t hold my breath.

Jack was stupid but its Broadfoot thats the prick here......

It's probably a daft thing to say but, the red cards aside, he hasn't really put a foot wrong for us so far. Cut out the stupidity and he is a future captain in the making. He's not a young boy, he's 25. He gets provoked in near enough every game and he needs to learn to walk away.

jackrfc95 likes this

There is a player there but he has quickly lost his way, partly at least because of the previous managers ineptitude. His discipline is non existent and he has to sort that out himself. He is getting dismissed one in 4 games on average and that is unforgivable. His tackling style is technically deficient which causes him further difficulties and I suspect he is trying too hard. Onc his suspension is complete I'd make him watch a couple of games from the subs bench and reintroduce him tentatively. He also needs to speak to someone about his temper becaus he is a liability to us and himself.

I wouldn't abandon him though. He was a dick the other night but that is no reason to throw him under the bus.

Jack has been our most consistent player this season. 

Yes, the red cards have been stupid and he needs to learn pretty quickly to walk away otherwise he'll be out but we've been crying out for someone to show a bit of dig in midfield since the start of Warburton's reign. He's surprisingly very good on the ball as well.

Captain Hilts likes this

I don't see the point in Jack. The sheep who said he only seems able to pass the ball sideways weren't far off the mark. 

Unfortunately, with Rossiter apparently made of wet cardboard, we look to be stuck with him for a while.

Must admit against Motherwell he wasn't at the races, but none of the team were.  overall very consistent so far with passing and breaking up play as he is supposed to do. All this shite about passing side ways that what DM's do. Its all part of the build up to going forward.

Apart from the cards, I think he has been one of our best signings this season.

I don’t have a problem with Jack in at DM, I have a problem with Dorrans & Jack at DM. 

Let Jack bite around the midfield and push Dorrans on where he can have an influence in the game. We seem to have a real identity crisis in midfield and I’m hoping even Murty spots this and gets players to play more in their natural positions. 

Despite our recent form, we have some pretty consistent individual performances - if we can organise them better, we will improve. Once that’s stabilised, we get rid of those not up to it and replace with those that are. It doesn’t need to cost a fortune for us to be much better than we are.

He is an absolute liability and needs to stop with the daft bookings/sending offs is that not like twice or three times in the space of a month or two? We where winning 1-0 and had a Penalty he had no need to start pushing broadfoot regardless of what he was giving it! he needs to calm the fuck down