Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

In 12 months time we will be here in the exact same position unless king gives the new manager money to spend. 

He also needs to go big on the next appointment, people mentioning mcinnes,allardyce etc nah to catch the filth we need a top top manager with proven cv of winning titles.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He had to go but I wish him all the best wherever he ends up

I could not care less what happens to him now. Won't be Googling him to see how he's doing in a few months. 

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We thank Pedro and his backroom staff for their efforts and commitment and wish them well for the future

Quote above extracted from the Rangers website.   So its not just Pedro that has gone.....seems it includes the backroom staff.    Back to square  right enough with not only a good quality, competent, Rangers-quality manager to be found but a backroom team too.  

Surely we're not going to have a repeat of a panel of  led by Robertson taking months to find the right replacement.......or are we.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Quite obviously he was referring to mccoist and it may be the reason why we didn’t go for mcinnes due to his previous recommendation

I know he meant McCoist, that's why I corrected him.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Not sure it's within his remit but surely Mark Allen must have someone in mind?

I'm sure when we were after the boy from Southampton it was mentioned how they keep a database of managers aswell as players. 

Whether he's had enough time to gather all this I very much doubt it. 

I liked him and wanted him to do well. Seemed like a genuine bloke but it just wasn't the right job for him. 

I hope the players all join together and get behind Murty. Will be a hard situation for those players who only maybe signed because Pedro was manager and I wonder if the dressing room feeling about him going is split or not.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Quote above extracted from the Rangers website.   So its not just Pedro that has gone.....seems it includes the backroom staff.    Back to square  right enough with not only a good quality, competent, Rangers-quality manager to be found but a backroom team too.  

Surely we're not going to have a repeat of a panel of  led by Robertson taking months to find the right replacement.......or are we.

I reckon 'they'll' already have been making some enquires in the last couple of weeks. 

Will be interesting to see if the DoF gets much of a voice given circumstances.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Same applies for how we felt last night, or Sunday. How long were we going to continue on that cycle of not being able to string 3 wins together for?

no matter - we have been unstable for far too long - 3 permanent and 3 temp managers in 6 years is horrible. This will be no7. we need a different approach to what our board thinks is a good way to go about bringing success to this club, we can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. It's all shortermism..... fucking horrible

Archived