Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Seeing Arteta and Viera’s names mentioned what do people think? Unsure if that’s too much of a gamble this stage 

You've gone from wanting Pedro out because his managerial record with, and before, us is/was honking to one guy who's never managed a first team game in his life to another guy who's win rate is worse than Caixinha. Aye, too much of a gamble and a bit mental TBH.

Glad he's gone the job was far too big for him,the board has all the blame in appointing him in the first place as they have set us back again.

The next manager has to be the right one no fucking about this time it's imperative that they get it right and don't go for a cheap option again if they don't have the money for it then find it.

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

With his Footballing cv he should never have been more than a Number two at us at best.

Yeah it's unfortunate he got chosen for a job that was just too big for him.  He also seemed to be genuinely trying his best but it just wasn't enough. I wish him well but his next job will be much lower profile and he might even do well at a lower level.  To manage Rangers requires a lot of inner strength and patience which only comes from experience and good background knowledge of what we stand for, the standards we expect.

3 minutes ago, Rosebery1872 said:

job was too big for him and the fact he could not get a result in any real pressure game after over six months in the big chair. Was winging it since his first home game -  'its full.... I cant believe this...full to watch absolute shits players - oh fuckings hell your out of depth here'.

Your posts are just dreadful nearly all of the time 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Seeing Arteta and Viera’s names mentioned what do people think? Unsure if that’s too much of a gamble this stage 

I think Vieira could be an interesting appointment but probably too much of a gamble.

He is certainly doing a steady job at NYC where he has no real say in player recruitment and can't really buy players.

3 minutes ago, shaka said:

I know it might not be a popular view but I feel sorry for Pedro. He was a genuine, hard working guy who just sadly didn't have the ability or profile to be a success at Rangers or in Scottish football in general.  We now need a steady hand to come in and try to rebuild the squad (again). Hopefully we move on from players like Miller and Krancjkar and bring in players who can move the ball quicker with more quality.

I really wanted Pedro  to be a success especially given the way the Scottish press rounded on him as soon as he was appointed. Sad it didn't work out but we move on to,  hopefully, a safer pair of hands. I think it's time to make a real statement of intent. Big Sam or Harry would do for me. 

On a side note,  I wonder what impressions Pedro will have of our quaint wee country once he has time to reflect!

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

With his Footballing cv he should never have been more than a Number two at us at best.

And that's why Club1872 have to apply pressure on the board. It's maybe too early yet but they aren't trustworthy making another appointment. 

It's costing the club a lot of money

The appointment needs to be a tried and tested manager. The football doesn't need to be glamorous or pretty, sort the basics and make us a difficult team to break down and beat again. Recruit a good physical presence for the middle of the park and give us 1 if not 2 new FB's. Stop leaving Morelos isolated and stop focussing our attacking options on the wings.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Pipe dream from me but pulis

I'd like Big Sam but it would never happen.

He would get us back to being hard to beat...maybe not pretty but he's effective.

Lack of budget and other jobs being uncertain down south would make it unlikely though.

12 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

You've gone from wanting Pedro out because his managerial record with, and before, us is/was honking to one guy who's never managed a first team game in his life to another guy who's win rate is worse than Caixinha. Aye, too much of a gamble and a bit mental TBH.

The fuck you talking about I didn’t say I wanted them I said I’ve seen them mentioned and asked the question 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'd like Big Sam but it would never happen.

He would get us back to being hard to beat...maybe not pretty but he's effective.

Lack of budget and other jobs being uncertain down south would make it unlikely though.

Aye SA or TP would both be in the same mould so for me.id take either 

Just now, K.A.I said:

The fuck you talking about I didn’t say I wanted them I said I’ve seen them mentioned and asked the question 

Oh sorry, I just thought if you'd seen them as totally implausible candidates, which they are, you'd have rubbished them in your usual inimitable style rather than asking the opinion of others. My bad.

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Oh sorry, I just thought if you'd seen them as totally implausible candidates, which they are, you'd have rubbished them in your usual inimitable style rather than asking the opinion of others. My bad.

Shut up ya fucking riddy 

someones hurting 

Archived