Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun reporting he got a 500k pay-off. 

To think we also spent 350-400k to get him in early from his contract and the 7-months worth of wages probably talking about 1.2-million for this waste of space to manage us to these new lows for 7-months 

well done Robertson, Dickson, Park and King - bravo. 

Should come out your own pockets.

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

To think we also spent 350-400k to get him in early from his contract and the 7-months worth of wages probably talking about 1.2-million for this waste of space to manage us to these new lows for 7-months 

Tbf with his 3 year contract I thought we'd be paying double or even triple that. No disagreement that the board are culpable for taking a punt on an unknown quantity though.

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m not saying it would be successful but I think at this point our situation is similar to the personal situations of both Managers. 

That could galvanise us and them. 

There’s a few Managers out there I wouldn’t mind too like Kåre Ingebrigtsen, Magnus Pehrsson, Albert Stuivenberg and Erik ten Hag but they are just too much of a risk.

I will bow to your superior knowledge of foreign managers but whoever these last four are they can all fuck off.

3 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Tbf with his 3 year contract I thought we'd be paying double or even triple that. No disagreement that the board are culpable for taking a punt on an unknown quantity though.

You generally settle on about 50% of your contract when it comes to paying it up it’s just when it’s laid out the way I did it it’s absolutely frightening 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You generally settle on about 50% of your contract when it comes to paying it up it’s just when it’s laid out the way I did it it’s absolutely frightening 

Pedro with his mad joker smile and his three assistants all chinking glasses together, supping red wine on the plane to Mexico/Portugal/Quatar? as we type, not being able to believe their luck after winging it for 7 months.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Pedro with his mad joker smile and his three assistants all chinking glasses together, supping red wine on the plane to Mexico/Portugal/Quatar? as we type, not being able to believe their luck after winging it for 7 months.

Nice work if you can get it isn’t it 

I’m sat in an empty office building doing 16-hour nightshifts to make a living and those cunts laughing and drinking eating their Italian meals in that west end getting half a million for failure 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

500K? No wonder it was reported he was seen entering the Parma cafe afterwards with not a care in the world!

Archived