Miller

cushynumber

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

How happy would you be to see Miller back in the starting line up, given the manager obviously felt he was disruptive - and that disruption contributed to him failing and getting the sack?

I think Miller questioned Pedro after another pathetic performance against the filth as he was rightly angry and pedro bombed him out the squad. Happy to see him back even though i wanted last season to be his final year.

What is this fucking clean slate shit about? :lol:

Hes past it, he should be benched and used as nothing more than maybe an impact sub. Windass should be told to get to fuck and all the ones out on loan should be told the same.

They are fucking shit. They don't get clean slates. Are we going to give Ally and Warburton clean slates too and consider them for management?

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

How happy would you be to see Miller back in the starting line up, given the manager obviously felt he was disruptive - and that disruption contributed to him failing and getting the sack?

Personally  I think pedro had enough in the end and the 24/7 scrutiny. Rangers over powered him in the end 

I wouldn't rule him out because of the whole business with Pedro etc. but I would rule him out because he is a terrible footballer.

I don't mind him coming back into the fold and being a leader through this transitional period but starting 11 - not for me. 

One of the few positives from Wednesday night was some nice link up play at times between Herrera and Morelos.  Start these two together tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Clean slate but last season for him. His performances have been dire so he'd need to hit the ground sprinting and scoring to stay in the team for me

Edit: He seems unprepared to support Morelos as a second striker to feed him, that is a worry for me.

funnily enough morelos hasn't scored since miller was dropped 

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think Miller questioned Pedro after another pathetic performance against the filth as he was rightly angry and pedro bombed him out the squad. Happy to see him back even though i wanted last season to be his final year.

That's my take on it, if it had have been anyone else they would be getting praise for helping speed up  the outcome

Cant't understand why anyone would be happy to see the ball bouncing of Miller's shins while he runs around moaning at everyone again. Regardless of whatever part he played in dressing room disharmony he simply doesn't have it. I said before the window shut that we wouldn't get far with the current fullbacks, left midfield and Miller in the team, the shenanigans since then has only cemented that further.