Miller

cushynumber

This Hearts game will be a real indicator of what’s really been happening over the last few months. Given recent form we should  on paper struggle to win this game. It will be fascinating to see which Rangers turns up and if Miller is an inspirational figure or is he realistically past it. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I did watch him and the entire team, he was pretty poor as were others yet he was singled out as the root cause to our poor performances. After the Hamilton and St Johnstone games I began to think that maybe they had a point but the last 2 games was evidence that the team's failings weren't down to Miller. 

Please get back to the boardroom. 

Football seems to be above you. 

To say he is a terrible footballer is  nonsense.

It is certainly one season too many, but as an impact sub he still might have something to offer.

Lets hope the woeful performances change because he is starting as captain today. I hope he steps up and plays a big role and happy for him to send a message to Pedro and everybody else.

Problem is.... When he is in that tries too hard mood he tends to be awful.

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Please get back to the boardroom. 

Football seems to be above you. 

Usual daft response from you I see.

Do you think the team performed better without Miller in the previous 2 games or like myself do you believe they had the same failings as they did when he was playing?

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Usual daft response from you I see.

Do you think the team performed better without Miller in the previous 2 games or like myself do you believe they had the same failings as they did when he was playing?

He wouldn’t have changed anything and that’s all that matters 

You’ve just posted the team was poor in the last 2 games, then waffled on about it obviously not being Millers fault then. Totally ignoring the fact that the team improved without him in it. The fact we have been poor in the last 2 games is becuse we have more imposters like Miller still in that team. 

You then give us no evidence why you think Miller will improve anything. You pop up in the actual football section of a football forum when it appears in your eyes anyway that one of the in crowd of so called Rangers men are getting it tight and spout some shit about it obviously wasn’t Millers fault we are play poorly. 

So as I say away back to defending your clueless fools on the board. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He wouldn’t have changed anything and that’s all that matters 

You’ve just posted the team was poor in the last 2 games, then waffled on about it obviously not being Millers fault then. Totally ignoring the fact that the team improved without him in it. The fact we have been poor in the last 2 games is becuse we have more imposters like Miller still in that team. 

You then give us no evidence why you think Miller will improve anything. You pop up in the actual football section of a football forum when it appears in your eyes anyway that one of the in crowd of so called Rangers men are getting it tight and spout some shit about it obviously wasn’t Millers fault we are play poorly. 

So as I say away back to defending your clueless fools on the board. 

More nonsense from you, the point I made was the team is every bit as bad with or without Miller.

He has been poor this season but the previous 2 games have shown that he isn't the root cause to our problems.

Surely even with your very limited intelligence can see see this.

8 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

More nonsense from you, the point I made was the team is every bit as bad with or without Miller.

He has been poor this season but the previous 2 games have shown that he isn't the root cause to our problems.

Surely even with your very limited intelligence can see see this.

And as always it gets to the personal insults. ??

I’m away to get a beer and watch the game. 

I’ll leave in your own wee world. ??

Miller over the last few months has put in some dire performances regardless of his relationship with pedro he should be fucking ashamed of his self

if he plays a blinder today he obviously another selfish fucker that has his interest far ahead of Rangers. the fucker remember did share a dressing room full of taigs should have been punted two seasons ago..