Gustavs display tomorrow

RFC55

Gustav has planned a "This is Murtyfield" banner for tomorrow. 

Would all those in section N12 to N14 please help in raising the banner with him.

He also has 1000 murty masks that were ordered but he never got the chance to take to the game against the papes and he plans to hand it out at the turnstile between 1145 and 1220

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You’re not serious are you? 

Yup.

He had something planned for him last season but Pedro came in and he felt it would undermine the new manager if he held up a banner supporting Murty

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Would all those in section N12 to N14 please help in raising the banner with him.

He also has 1000 murty masks that were ordered but he never got the chance to take to the game against the papes and he plans to hand it out at the turnstile between 1145 and 1220

Those seats are consecutive and I thought he owned all of those because he's got a huge arse?

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Och I think it's ok mate. Murty gave his all and it's a clever wee play on words with Murrayfield imo

The yahoos will have a field day with it if we don’t get the win. There’s 14’000 there, let’s show our support with them rather than gimmicky slogans and fucking masks :megaanguish:

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

N14 for me, likelihood is I’ll need to hold on to the banner like fuck just to be able to see, it won’t matter if I’m behind it as in the state I’ll no doubt be in there will be fuck all chance of actually seeing the pitch from that far up ha ha pretty sure my seat is near enough outside ffs 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

N14 for me, likelihood is I’ll need to hold on to the banner like fuck just to be able to see, it won’t matter if I’m behind it as in the state I’ll no doubt be in there will be fuck all chance of actually seeing the pitch from that far up ha ha pretty sure my seat is near enough outside ffs 

Well mate hopefully you're banner boy loyal the mora.

7 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

The yahoos will have a field day with it if we don’t get the win. There’s 14’000 there, let’s show our support with them rather than gimmicky slogans and fucking masks :megaanguish:

Fs

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

My claim to fame was a willy vass photo of me on that Sunday morning at Peterhead, only thing was I was so twistely mangled if it wasn’t for Amanda standing next to me I’d have sworn it some other cunt ?

Maybe it was :shifty: