RFC55

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Well mate hopefully you're banner boy loyal the mora.

Won’t even remember my own name the morra never mind holding any banners ha ha I’m absolutely fucking mangled, she’s asleep so she will be having to keep me upright the morra on the way in the ground ?. As she’s your cousin she’s need your help ha ha best you come and find us in N14 lol 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Gustav has planned a "This is Murtyfield" banner for tomorrow. 

Would all those in section N12 to N14 please help in raising the banner with him.

He also has 1000 murty masks that were ordered but he never got the chance to take to the game against the papes and he plans to hand it out at the turnstile between 1145 and 1220

Can I possibly have the Micheal stone mask x he's a hero among men x

Murty's  record was not that great , How many would want him back if he never drew at the beggerdome ?  Also I'm hearing  McCoist said he would return if asked ?  Again what the fuck is he on?  Murty is only a short term solution until we get someone in. 

The question still has not be answered by the board why Pedro got the job in the first place as he has a cuntnof  a cv as manager so why was he picked ?  

His little stint caused us millions and added another unchallenged title, and as for their pal Ally? He returns then this board can leave when he's sacked as that cunt took us for every penny then some the last time and again he was up,their with Pedro as a cunt of a manager